Chapter 19

PART 91: GONE

-Jing Yi's POV

Once Tan Ying had ran away quickly, YiChen took out something from her haversack. She had a fire extinguisher the whole time. And Celeste could have just manipulated it. The Intelligent. Yeah. Celeste extinguished the top 5 rooms while YiChen did the other six rooms. Twenty minutes passed. Tan Ying was still not back yet. What had happened to him?

Bernie had volunteered to look for him. Ten minutes off the clock and either of whose were nowhere to be seen.

-Bernie's POV

"Oww!" Tan Ying groaned. He got stabbed - no, it wasn't Tan Ying. It was... someone who I have never seen.

"NOOOO! JACRONE!!!" Tan Ying shrieked. I pulled Tan Ying and ran in the other direction when he said, "No! I can't leave him there alone... Never!" he cried.

"No, Tan Ying. Just go, please! I will settle it with Tronale myself, go away! Please," Jacrone pleaded. "Long live the walls we crashed through..." he sang sadly. However, he had not died yet, several people who were unknown to us took him away. That was when it struck me.

PART 92: THE MANIPULATION ROOM

-Tan Ying's POV

Suddenly it all made sense. Bells chimed together. The note they had given us. Everything made sense. I touched Bernie and teleported us back to the bunker.

"Oh, we were so worried about you guys!" Jing Yi spoke for everyone.

"Jacrone 他..." I spoke in chinese (which means he...) "他快要死了。" (is going to die)

"What? That doesn't make sense... " Xinnan figured out.

"NO! Remember the note we got two months ago? It was written in invisible ink when they died. Jenevie in 2029, Jacrone in 2030. Since Jacrone is dead... Jenevie is dead too? Then... The Legendary 22 will have only 20 left?"

YiChen howled in distress, I turned around and jumped in surprise. There she was, only a wolf this time.

"According to my analysis - you know, time travel exists!"

Suddenly away from us a scream could be heard.

-Jing Yi's POV

"OW!" I screamed as the impact soared through my thighs. Wait, what? Where am I?

I look up to see broken acacia planks and Swift staring at me.

A very creepy look indeed.

But around me was a fresh steel-uranium-titanium smell, followed by lights flickering then computers appearing.

Oh.

PART 93: CONQUERING THE DEPTHS

-Jing Yi's POV

Stepping up, I realised Celeste conjured some of the leftover titanium into a ladder.

Oh. No.

NO! It couldn't be.

NO.

JUST NO!

"Oh my god--" Xinnan stopped in his tracks. YiChen screamed, "HERE'S THE LAB OF THE DNA GUY WHO IS TRYING TO CONQUER THE POWERERS! HE HAS BEEN OBSERVING US THE WHOLE TIME! THIS IS A TRAP! JACRONE ISN'T EVEN DEAD, JENEVIE ISN'T EVEN DEAD!" 27 seconds of shouting made Xinnan burst up in the sky again.