Chapter 21

PART 101: EL CLASICO - MRS ORTEGA VS SMK

-Jing Yi's POV

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief when everyone but Mrs Ortega were teleported back to their classrooms. But then, SMK came...everyone was prepared for another round of bombing around, oh, my, god. Why are we back into the 5M classroom again? In 2015? Okay, anyway, we came back, so did they, into Placora, and the bombing starts. Movie, actually, a horror movie, with the only things lacking are blood and zombies and vampire. And all the things you expect from a horror movie. But don't worry, there is screaming, crying possibly and perfect storms. No turning tables, though. Oh my gosh, how come I suddenly know Taylor Swift songs??? Anyway, I created deluxe recliner seats, complimentary with champagne and all the beverages as well as full dinner from a first class flight of Singapore Airlines between Sydney and Singapore. Oh, Lobster Thermidor will do for dinner. Popcorn is a must, so is gourmet ice cream.

"Remember the Ben & Jerry's advert?" I asked.

"Yeah, only me," Xinnan replied, while Tan Ying and YiChen shaked their heads, shake it off. Oh, what's happening to me? Anyway, the movie is as follow: SMK forgets his homework, gets chased and scolded by Mr Lin, Math Lesson, Mr Sap comes and chase homework, Mrs Ortega is leaving, stops at the door, where SMK's seat is conveniently located. Teachers empties SMK's bag. Wan Xuan says "no need to care for him" or something like that, all the scolding follows, Mdm Ho says that Mr Lin is a very nice man and rarely scolds like that. The second movie - "Criticism of prefects? Or criticism of SMK and co.?".

"Kind of like the El Clasico. It's just that it's not Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona, it's SMK vs Mrs Ortega," Xinnan commented. "The equivalent, at least to me, as Despicable Me, a classic!"

"EL Clasico? (EL stands for English Language in our primary school, the equivalent of Elementary School in some place)" Tan Ying said, which obviously landed him trouble from no other than YiChen.

"Don't you know El Clasico, even I know?!" YiChen was screaming, which sent Xinnan to Toronto.

"A-her. A-her..." YiChen coughed. "Sorry but I have a lung infection..."

"WUT? SHE GOT PNEUMONIA!" Xinnan screamed.

"And she was 40 degrees Celsius last week," Wan Xuan reminded.

"NO, she hasn't... yet." Tan Ying deduced.

"What the heck?" Hong Le ranted, confused. Tan Ying had teleported none other than our 3rd naughtiest boy in class - Chin Hong Le.

"Oh yeah, Tan Ying, you know I tried to beat The Twins the other day and I got Spazmatism to just 1500 health and I died?" Hong Le said.

Anyway, EL Clasico was still going on. YiChen looked at me. Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?

Crap. What's happening?

Oh Naw.

PART 102: EL CLASICO 2

-Jing Yi's POV

No, the EL Clasico has not ended yet. Cos' you know I love the players, and you love the game! Seriously, WHAT's HAPPENING TO ME?

This was new.

Taylorionphobia:

Symptoms:

Taylor Swift singing ringing

Taylor Swift voice in head

Randomness

Anyway, back to the movie, it was about SMK and Ryu disobeyed their discipline monitress (YiChen) and got a yellow slip (demerit points, you can call it) each from our science teacher. The next day, Mrs Ortega said something like "is your message that I need to tell the prefectorial board to "fire" all the prefects because no one is listening or that..." I forgot the last part. Anyway.