Chapter 7

PART 31: THE QUIZ (PART THREE: START OF THE ACTUAL QUIZ)

-Xinnan's POV

"It's your turn first, Xinnan."

"Whatever!"

"What are the 2 engine options that can be fitted on the Airbus A320neo?"

"Pratt & Whitney PurePower PW1100G or CFM International LEAP-1A"

"Excellent! Jing Yi, you're next."

"Me? No!"

"What is the least peaceful country on Earth?"

"Iraq...duh!" (no offense to those who live in Iraq)

"Tan Ying next."

"Give me a math question, its answer and how you arrived at it."

"Easy, 1+1=2. For example, there is 1 apple and another apple. Put them together, there are 2 apples!"

The examiner was obviously "stunned and amazed" by the answer and was shocked but reluctantly gave it to him.

"YiChen, what is the weapon that blew up Hiroshima and Nagasaki?"

"A nuclear bomb."

"Ok, second round now. Xinnan, what does neo stands for in A320neo & A330neo?"

"New engine option."

"Jing Yi, what happened in Egypt recently?

"The Egyptian revolution."

"Tan Ying, the golden ratio."

Tan Ying displayed it on a calculator.

"YiChen, solve this puzzle, with all of you."  

-Jing Yi's POV

So that is...an Icelandair plane...a missile from the ground...HITTING THE PLANE? Which means plane+missile=2...crazy examiner.

"Great! The first day is done. You're staying at Hilton Corean City today. Here's your entry pass."

"Here you go, sorry I did not change the menu but this is FishDog with ketchup. Can't cook beef stew here so I replaced it..." Xinnan said as he passed us the thing.

"It's very nice, BTW. And BTW..............there's a stranger in my bed..." said (and sang) Tan Ying.

Alright, it's "Last Friday Night" from Katy Perry. (Everyone annoyed). So, we waited at the bus stop for service 627, which is operated by MAN Lion's City Hybrid, Xinnan said. The bus gonna take us to the hotel.

"No worries, I've placed an order for one MAN Lion's City Hybrid E (fictional) which consumes no fuel and runs entirely on electricity . I've also placed an order for an Airbus ACJ330 for InterCity travelling, in case we can't use Tan Ying's teleportation powers or don't want people to notice that we suddenly disappeared or appeared," said Xinnan.

"Yeah, cut out of the plane...thingy already." YiChen waved her hand at him as if he was an annoying pest.

"Exactly!" I said.

"Unfortunately guys," he started. "One of my two, or three favorite things are planes... I entered that in the questions!"  

PART 32: THE REAL HARD PUZZLES

2 June 2291, 8:45 a.m.

-YiChen's POV

This time the time bomb is set to 01:00.