Chapter 12

PART 56: THE ANOMALY JUMP (PART ONE) - DA DISCOVERY

-Tan Ying's POV

"Wait, WHAT?" Xinnan gazed in shock. "Then... how about that machine thing? Why did we see that?"

"That's us being stupid. We never found that button!" I said. "Let's take a look at it now." Jing Long then made a huge ReflectAnything3000 shield. That's us...? In a gravity anomaly, exactly the same.

"Did you know you could turn on the volume?" Jacrone suggested.

"Oh... REALLY?"

The volume was very soft and definitely not clear at first but it became more and more gradual and stable after a few seconds.

"Just as we predicted!" I was shouting.

"This is actually fun!" Jing Yi laughed.

Xinnan then turned the machine off and was signalled over to by Jacrone.

"We always had a disposable time portal here - return enabled, let's use it to get to your generation. The Anomaly Jump doesn't exist here.

"Whee!"

Suddenly, they were engulfed in a bright light - they were still in the teleportation tunnel. Suddenly, the bright light had gone. Another hotel. Why are they so many hotels - literally? But this time it was different.

It was dedicated for powerers. What?

We were hidden away in Jumpane, the Anomaly Jump: Out-Of-Bounds area. "Good. At least no more uninvited-"

Unknown?

And (another?) Tronale was here. What?  

PART 57: THE ANOMALY JUMP (PART TWO) - THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN AND TRONALE

-Xinnan's POV

"And... there are one, two, three That Particular Group members..." the Tronale by us stammered.

"Ha! Got you there!" YiChen emerged from the costume.

"That. Wasn't. Funny." I murmured.

"Okay, we'll sleep through the night first.

The hotel was empty.

"WHAT? How are we expected to sleep?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Whoa, calm down, guys." Tan Ying reassured. "Look here."

The All-You-Can-Imagine hotel! Just like an all-you-can-eat buffet. Which is tasty - with all those chicken drumlets, chicken wings. Oh, the chicken wings at Earth are super nice. The chicken wings - from the chicken is super awesome!

Yeah, I thought. The Pigs Fly Thing.

Oh, sorry. Back to the point. Without needing the power of memory, you only need to imagine something in this hotel (important) and it will appear in front of you!

"This is majical (intentionally misspelled)!"I exclaimed.

I imagined a huge passenger plane appearing before my eyes. And it did.

Literally.

In front of other people appeared stuff: A MacBook 15, a nonuple bunker bed - literally. It was not those type of extension beds - it was literally a nine storey bed, not to mention that each floor seemed to be a mini-flat. There was a small crystal-walled lift that reflected light in colours of the rainbow.