Chapter 16: Narutos Dream My Nightmare

"I'm sorry that I cant go with you. But I promised Kuranai sesnei that I would stay and train with the others for a while." Hinata stated as I walked away trim her house. I still had plenty of time to kill before Naruto was supossed to show up at my house. So I figured I would go and blow off some time in town. (Just in case you're wondering no I'm not in the dress anymore. That's tucked away safelly in my bag. After I was about a mile ir so away from hinatas house I stopped dead in my tracks as I got the feeling that I was being followed. I turned to face my oppenent but didn't see anyone there. Well of course they wouldn't let themselves be seen. It seemed that I was going to have to keep my guard up if I was going to figure out who this nut case stalking me was.

.:Sasuke:.

I quickly moved behind a tree as the shuriken came flying towards me. After dodging all the kunai and shuriken I came out tron behind the tree and speared behind Kekashi with a kunai to his neck and another to his side. Kekashi smiled underneath his mask as he lifted his hands in surrender.

"You let me catch you." I stated as I pulled my kunais away from him

Kekashi stood dusting himself off as I kept my cold gaze on him.

"Nothing gets past you does it?" He asked turning towards me.

"Why? Its unlike you to simply show a bit of mercy towards your students." I said crossing my arms.

"I could tell that something was upsetting you so I figured I would let you blow off some steam." He said pulling out that annoying book he always read.

"I don't need to blow off steam. What I need is a sensei who will actually teach me something useful instead of turning to a damn porn book!" I snapped as I thee a few shuriken at him. But by the time I had thrown them Kekashi was alredy long gone.

He then apeared behind my holding the back of my head by my hair as he used his other hand to hold my arm behind my back.

I winced in pain a bit as he pushed me forward. I half the arm he had been holding back as I turned to look at him. It was if he could read me perfectly. Was I really that easy to read?

"Yes. Now should you really be waisting your tine trying to make a point to me ir would you much rather have me get you a proper suit for that moonlight dance tonight?" He asked me.

"How did you know?" I asked seeming confused but not really surprised that he had somehow found out about it.

"Did you think that Naruto wouldn't come bragging about it? He said that it was something he finally accomplished that you didn't." Kekashi said. He knew damn well that he was getting on my last nerve.

"Don't worry. I have no intentions of becoming to involved with your love life." He said handing be a paper bag.

I opened it just enough to see what was inside. Inside was a black suit. That was basically it. Did I plan to wear it? I honestly wasn't sure if that myself.

"Thanks" I said simply as I vanished from Kekashis view.

.:Kiana:.

Ill be honest with you I think I blew those hours off a lot faster than I thought I would. Before I knew it I was home getting dressed and ready for Naruto to come and pick me up. I looked at myself in the dress as I watched my jet black hair fall Fletcher behind me. I just couldn't bring myself to think that I looked good at all. I ran my fingers through my silk like hair and sighed.

"Don't be so down. Its your first date. You shuld be happy."

I heard a cold deep voice say.

I turned and saw Sasuke sitting at my window soon making his way into my room.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked him with a bit of surprise in my voice.

.:Sasuke:.

"I had to see you off." I said running my fingers through her long black hair.

I turned her back around to face the mirror and gathered all of her hair up throwing it infront of her shoulder.

"There. Dont hide behind a veil." I said walking infront of her pulling a blue rose out of my pocket.

I smiled just a bit and put it in the top layer of her hair.

"There." I said satisfied.

.:Kiana:.

I didn't know why he was being so nice to me. I mean he had never been this nice before besides the time we spent together as kids.

"Um Sasuke?" I was do confused and wanted answers. But before I could get those answers I had to answer the sudden knock at the door.

I walked over, pulled the door open and who do I see?

The Two Known As Uchihaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें