Chapter 2 - Try Outs

Authors note
So how did you like the first chapter? What if Ayesha's really had a crush on Stephen, and he had a crush one her, but they both didn't know how to show it? Well, hope you enjoy this chapter;)it?
***********************
"Stephen's POV"
Lately me and Yesha have been talking a lot, I even drove her to school today. While on the drive to school she told me about how she wanted to join the cheer leading squad because it was something she was use to, since she did gymnastics growing up. But I was a bit worried because my ex Asia was captain and was very demanding, that's why I broke it off with her, I wasn't gonna be her slave. But when I told Yesha she just said 'it'll be fine'.

I went to on the bleachers to meet the gang, I was so annoyed because for the whole day their was no class. It was sign up for this, audition for that, it just pissed me off. Oh shoots, I totally forgot that I was suppose to watch Yesha practice. I got up told the boys what was going on and quickly ran to the next end of the field. Luckily I was a minute early, I watched her with amazement in my eyes, she was really good.
I noticed Asia looking at the two girls with a evil smile on her face, then I remembered that she did it to a girl before and they dropped her and broke her hand and foot, that fall back was and is way to dangerous. I quickly rushed over with my hands ready to catch Yesha the same time as they stepped back, when she dropped in my hand I gave her a smile.

"Thanks, bodyguard" she said holding onto me tight.

"How could you Asia?" I said angrily, the same time the boys came over.

"When I want something and things are getting in the way, I get rid of them." She said looking at me and Yesha with a smirk.

"Why do you want that slut anyway?" She asked, as Yesha gets out my hand.

"Thanks that's a real nice compliment, but if you may remember it takes slut to know one. Which means you've either went around selling yourself to the bums on the street or you walk around the school begging for it. So with that said I'm thinking you did it with almost every male in school including the dogs that walk around. Think about that before you open your mouth, I could be as cold hearted as you too." When she said that Asia's jaw dropped.

"I- uh-"she was cut off by Yesha.

"Yeah I thought so, ba bye." She said.

Asia stormed off to God knows where and me and the boys hugged Yesha in a tight group hug. School was dismissed early and we all went to my house, yeah it sound childish but we're having a sleep over. The guys also brought their girlfriends Jessica, Casey and Lasey. Casey and Lasey were twins, they both had long curly blonde hair and sky blue eyes, while Jessica had straight brown hair and with dark brown eyes.
We sat on the sofa in our PJs watching Godzilla, the girls were jumping in our arms every single minute it was funny and adorable.

"Aahhhh!!!" The girls say in union.

Yesha grabbed onto me wincing her nails into my arm with her head in my chest. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll protect you." I whispered into her ear letting my hot breath go on her ear.

"Thanks a lot, for everything." She said kissing me on right on the cheek.

"How bout one right here Yesha?" I asked gesturing to my lips that were pleading, she just looked at me and giggled, while putting a light kiss on my lips.