Chapter 4 - ☆ It's a tie ☆!!

Authors Note
Soooo... How's it goin so far? Are u loving it? But enough with the questions that aren't gonna be answered, psshh. I just wanna know who won the prank wars, boys or girls. "/

***********************

"Jessica's POV"

My eyes fluttered open as I got up about quater to three in the morning all because of a text, flipping quarter to three the sun wasn't even up. But yet again I had to call Casey and Lasey to wake them, they weren't really morning people. I called Casey and she answered tiredly, we talked for a few so she could stay awake and then went to wake up Lasey. I could hear Lasey swearing through the phone, I could tell she was highly pissed, but we had too get this prank done.
-------------------------------------
From YeshaBerry

I'm outside ur house ATM, plz hurry down its spooky out here :(
-------------------------------------
I looked at the message in shock, why was she out there all alone. I quickly replied and rushed downstairs while shaking my head.
-------------------------------------
To YeshaBerry

There's a spear keys under the rug in front the door, get in now. I'm on my way down crazii ass.
-------------------------------------
When I reached down I saw Yesha sitting on the sofa, I walked over to her and told her I was ready. We walked over to Casey and Lasey's house and I took the spear key from in the flower pot. We walked in with swift motion and stopped at the girls door. I knocked on the door hoping they hadn't fallen asleep cause we needed to finish the rest of the pranks. We already did Chase, Jase and Nicholas, it was Stephen's and Seth's turn now. We all walked over to the boys house side by side with smirks on our faces,  the plan was working great. Good thing we just lived a few steps away from each other else the prank would have been a big failure.

"Girls come on." I whispered while taking the spare key from above the door of the house. I knew where every one of my friends hide their spares.

"Do you know where everyone of your friends keep their spare keys and do you know where mines are?" Yesha asked, I sighed and nodded.