Chapter 9 - We're Done

"Ayesha's POV"

For three weeks I've been able to avoid Stephen without bumping into him, and trust me that as hard as finding the end of a rainbow. Now I just have to go through this day without seeing him. I took one last look in the mirror before taking a deep breath and rushing downstairs for breakfast.

"Do you you want me to take you to school today hun, I don't I've to go in until twelve thus afternoon."

Hmmm, ride in my moms new gold Bugatti or go with Jase who is gonna definitely pick up Stephen, or Chase who's gonna pick up tuns off gold digging thots. Ding! Ding! Ding! Mom it is.

"Sure give me couple seconds to finish my cereal."

"Okay, I'll be waiting in the car."

After I finished eating my cereal, I went to moms car but she wasn't there, instead she was standing next to Chase car talking to both him and Jase.

"Get in, we have to make a stop before we go to school." Jase shouted from the passenger side.

Since their was no space at the front. I hopped into the back and even though I already knew where we were stooping off I still asked.

"Where are we stopping at?"

"We're going to Steph's." Jase said looking back at me.

I let out a loud groan and sank further down in my seat. Moments later we arrived at Stephens house and because my big headed brother Jase was taking up the passenger seat at the front I was stuck at the back with Stephen the whole ride to school. We drove silently, with me looking out the window and thank the Lord no interruptions until now.

"Please let me explain Yesha." He pleaded but I kept my head turnt too the window.

As soon as Chase parked the car I jumped out the first chance I got and headed to my class, but it wasn't long before I was pulled into the storage room. I opened my mouth to say something, but was pulled into a kiss instead. I quickly pulled away then and then gave him the hardest slap I could.

"Stop it, just stop." I shouted completely angry." I can't take this anymore, please just leave me alone, that's all I want from you."

"But Yesha-"

Before he could finish what he was saying, I was already on my way to class again. Luckily I wasn't late, so I walked into class and took my regular seat at the window. I called Justice to come sit by me so that Stephen could sit somewhere else, instead of beside me. A few minutes later Stephen came in the class and I turned my head over to Justice.

"Don't move." I told her as he came and stood right in front of us.

"That my seat Justice." He spoke.

"Hey bro, your name ain't on this nor this." She replied pointing to the chair and table she was sitting on.

Stephen just looked at her with a bored expression before lifting her off the seat and plopping down next to me.

"Thanks for moving out of my seat cous." He said moving his table and chair closer to me.

"We need to talk."

"No we don't Wardell."

"Wow, you used my first name, your real pissed. But we do need to talk." He stated.

"Your right we do need to talk." I said. " A mater of fact I thing its best we end this relationship, saves us both the hurt cause its just not working out. Don't worry its not me, its just definitely you, so we're done." I said getting up and moving to the back of the class.

"To think I could fall for my Brothers best friend." I said to myself.