Chapter 15 - Friday Nights...

"Ayesha's P.O.V"

I woke up late because of the party the twins and me went last night. I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms out. It was finally Friday and no school, which meant that at 7:30 Stephen would be picking me up for our date.

"Mommy!" I shouted and as usual she came in running.

"Yes." She answered.

"Can you help me pick out something to wear for my date with Stephen layer?" I asked.

"Sure hunny, what do you have in mind?" She asked.

"He said something casual and it doesn't have to he a dress." I stated searching through my closet.

"Let the search begun." Mom shouted and i just giggled at her inner child.

We ended up picking my white adidas crop top, black ripped knee jeans and my white and black adidas tennis. I had to say my mom knew what to pick when it came to casual. After resting the outfit on the bed I gave mom a kiss on the cheek and then thanked her.

"Six thirty one, time for me to get ready." I said to myself.

A couple minutes later I came out of the shower and dried of my skin, putting on my clothes after. I let my hair down in drop curls and applied a light amount of my cherry pink matte lipstick, just when Stephen walked inside my room.

"Rap, Rap." He said walking inside the bedroom in a tight white T-shirt that fit his muscles perfectly, dark blue jeans and a black and white adidas just like the one I had on.

"Nice of you to knock." I stated with a teasing smile.

"Well I'm not a gentlemen for nothing." Hr said waving his hand in front of himself.

"Whatever floats your boat Mr. Curry." I said getting up from my chair. Stephen checked his watch then laughed.

"Hun I believe we should get going , cause I really would like to show you off." He said grabbing my hand and taking me to the car.

_____________

We pulled up at Big Bannana Restaurant about two or three minutes after, I wasn't really keeping track. Stephen AME out of the car and opened the for for me.

"Did I tell you that you look lovely yet?" Stephen asked while he helped me out the car.

"No, not really... Buh I'm not complaining." I said honestly.

I was suddenly pulled into his arm and my head hits his chest causing me to get a whiff of his intoxicating cologne.

"Next time hit me as hard as possible if I don't." He said and I could hear the honesty in his voice.

"Now where would you like to sit inside or outside?" He asked.

"Outside." I answered.

His hand snaked around my waist as we walked to one of the tables outside.

"Hello I'm Kimmy, as you can see on my name tag. I'll be your waitress for this evening can I take your order." The waitress named Kimmy said in an annoying high pitch voice and I could already tell she was trouble. Also to my dissatisfaction she was pushing herself too much on Stephen.

"Yeah actually- "

I cut Stephen off midway through his sentence.

"Actually, my first order would be to lean up off of my boyfriend." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me and turned back to Stephen.

"We would like two separate plates of sea food pasta and two fruit punch drinks please." Stephen said.

She wrote it down on the note pad giving Stephen a smile then walking away to get our orders.

A couple minutes after the waitress returned with the food and drinks and placed them in front of us.

"So cutey wanna come over to my place tomorrow, I could show you something you ain't ever seen before." She said pulling a chair from the other table and putting it by him.

I suddenly felt something kick me from under the table and I looked up to see Stephen mouthing 'Help me' and the waitress still there clinging to his arm.

"Umm, Miss. Timmy if that's your name... I would like if you let go of my boyfriend before something nasty happens." I stated.

"Its Kimmy!" She stated in a bitch tone then spilled Stephen's fruit punch drink on me.

"Opps, sorry it slipped ." she said faking the apology.

I sat there in shock before it finally registered that she actually threw a drink on me.

________
Updated!!!
Stay tuned for the next chapter...😂😂😂

I love you weirdos😘😘
Let me know what you think.