Chapter 5 - Asia Trouble

Authors note
So yes, Ayesha and Stephen are together. I know I made it quite confusing but this book was made out of my boredum. Tic Tac Toe xoxo...

***********

"Ayesha's POV"

"Hey Ayesha I have something to ask you, its important trust me." Steph says running over to me then stops when he finally reaches.

"Ayesha Alexander, will you mar-"

Awoken from my peaceful sleep by the alarm clock, I threw it in the wall. Couldn't it wait a few more hours so I could hear what he was about to say, even though I already new. I got up doing my happy dance straight into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, took a bath and fixed my hair in a ponytail. I danced back out of my bathroom and went to my closet for my school uniform. After I was finished putting on my clothes, I grabbed my things and went downstairs.

"Ayesha!! Hurry or we- oh, hey." Jase replied.

"Hey, you guys ready?" They nodded and we all went out.

I rode with Jase because Chase being the man whore of the family, literary had girls at the front door asking for a ride to school. Desperate much, and if half of them could walk so far why not just walk to school.

"So, how's things with your new boyfriend?" He asked, eyes still on the road.

"We're just fine what about you and Lasey?" He looked at me like if it wasn't something to be brought up, then just shrugged.

"We're okay"

We arrived at school and I went straight to class, I walked through the crowded hallways of students engaged in their own group conversations. I stepped into my class only to meet the one and only Asia Black, ex- girlfriend of Stephen Curry, head cheerleader, most popular girl of school and also the girl who would hang me just to get her ex back. Just when I jumped to conclusion saying that I was having the fun. I walked past her singing planktons version of the F. U. N. song in my mind " F- is for fire that burns down the whole town, U- is for Uranium bum!, N- is for no survivors, down here-.

"Hey bitch, didn't you hear me calling you?" She said tapping her finger nails on the table. Oh my gosh really, doesn't this girl have any chill, ugghh Steph hurry and get your ass in class.

"I didn't answer but yet still your here, wow imma get me a wrench indicator next time." I mumbled.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh nothing, I was just complementing your looks."

"You bitch!" She swung her hand to slap me, but I just caught it and punched her in her face.

" Did you just hit me?" She asked ready to swing her other hand but I held it down.

"Technically, I punched you, and Asia since I have no time for people like you I'm not going to fight you so please leave my sight. Take your minions too."

She walked away and I spotted Steph from far, he had an smirk plastered across his face. He mumbled something to Asia when she left but I didn't catch what he said. I sang Sponge Bob's version of the F. U. N  song in my mind this time "F- is for friends who do stuff together, U- is for you and me, N- is for anywhere and anytime of day, down here in the deep blue sea."

"Nice job m'lady." Stephen said while kissing me on the cheek making me slightly blush.

"Yeah, thanks... She was getting on my last nerves, everyone could become a head cheerleader and a man whore too." I roles my eyes.

"Ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8." He said and I nodded.