Chapter 7 - Beach it is!

Authors Note

Yes you've met Justice at the banquet. But today is all beach activities and she gets to meet Ayesha's and Stephen's friends. ;)

***********

'Ayesha's POV'

Now that your out of my life!

I'm so much better!

Thought that I'll be weak without you!

But I'm stronger!

Thought that I'll be broke without you!

But I'm richer!

"What Justice?"

"Ayesha wake the heck up, we're going to the beach!" I groaned and sat up in my bed, checking the time.

"Its flipping six in the morning, who are we going with though."

"I knew you'd change your mine. Your boyfriend, his friends and their girlfriends, his brother and his girlfriend which you know of course."

"Okay, I'm just gonna get a ride with my brothers then."

"Brothers?"

"Yeah, their Steph's friends."

"Wow, your dating your brothers best friend." I smiled at her comment.

"Yeah, bye see you at the beach."

I got up took a quick shower and put on my bathing suit. A few minutes after I  grabbed my things and went straight to the living room.

"Are you ready to go Yesha?" Chase shouted from outside.

"Yeah I'm coming." I shouted " Let's go Jase."

He rushed past me and hopped into the passenger seat leaving me to go in the back.

________________________________
From: Greek God

We aren't gettin any younger  "/
________________________________
To: Greek God

We're already here just parking :")
________________________________
From: Greek God

Okay, buy hurry the food ain't gonna last forever.
________________________________

"Oh oh, this is not good." I said.

"What?" Both boys asked

"If we don't get out the car now we can say hasta la vista to our food."

"Shit." They both said as Chase parked the car.

As soon as the car was still we ran out with our things and went over to our friends that were under the shed commuting. When we reached or we greeted each other and the boys stayed on the sand , handling the food and drinks, and by handling it I meant trying to eat everything they could get their hands on. Us girls on the other hand went into the water and catches up on some girl time while we could.