Chapter 23

We finally got to leave this place today, and I was excited to get home to were the good food was honestly I just hate hospital food.

Stephen grabbed the balloons and everything that everyone brought when they came to visit me and Riley in the hospital.  And I held Riley while he got everything to the vehicle.I looked down at our baby in admiration as she gave her little half smile to me. 

"You ready hun?" Stephen asked walking over to me, I stood up and walked the rest way over to him.

"Yeah, lets go." I said going through the door as he held it open for me.

*************

"Home sweet home." He sang as we parked in the garage. Stephen got out the car and took the things out the back seat, while I took Riley out of the car seat.

I opened the door and walked in and held it so Steph could get in with everything too. I turned on the lights in the main room and was greeted by people jumping in front of me from behind the chairs and in the kitchen with does noise maker things, I don't know what they're called.

"Welcome home little Riley." Justice says taking her from my hand, I could already tell that once Justice was around I wouldn't be seeing Riley much.

"How you doing?" My mom asked as I took a seat on the couch.

"I'm good, a little tired though." I stated.

"You gonna be way more tired for the first couple of weeks when your adjusting to the late night and early hours of waking up."

"So I was told."

I got up and told Stephen I was going upstairs to get some rest and if Riley was hungry to call me.

*******

A sudden knock on the door interrupted me from my sleep and I could hear the cries from behind the door too. The door was then opened and Stephen came in handing me Riley.

"Her mouth is like a mini speaker, she's hungry though." Steph said." I'm gonna take a shower now that everyone's gone." He added and i nodded as I began to feed the baby.

Her cries lessened down until the finally stopped completely, I her was in the room burped her and then began to rock her to sleep.

Stephen stepped out of the bathroom dressed and Riley opened her eyes and smiled sensing that her father was in the room.

"She knows your in the room, cause she was just about to sleep and now she's wide awake." I said looking up to meet Stephen's gaze.

"Well she'll just have to sleep with us tonight." He said, lying back on the bed."Please."

"That's fine by me." I said resting Riley on his chest before laying back.

I turned of the lamp and closed my eyes going back to sleep.