Chapter 14 - The Help

"Ayesha's POV"

When I arrived home Melody and Michelle were waiting for me, exactly as Melody promised me. I wonder what exactly I have to help these two with, they practically never need it so why now. i went and stood right in front of them so they could see that I was here already.

"I'm here, now what exactly do you two need help with?" I asked looking down at them.

" We got invited to this party right but in order to go you have to come with us." Melody replied.

"Why is that?" I asked.

" Because we're grounded and the only how we could go is if you say your taking us somewhere, i dont know where but somewhere." Michelle commented this time.

" What do I get in return huh?"

" We'll do your chores for a week." Michelle stated.

"Make it a month and you two have a deal". I said crossing my arms.

" Hell no, we'll just get to the party some other way." Michelle said.

"Oh but then you wouldn't even get there cause i could always tell mommy dearest that you two snuck off." i said with my daring smile.

" You wouldn't." they both said in sync.

"Mom!!!" I shouted.

"Fine a month." Michelle hissed out just before mom came running inside the living room where we were.

"Yes Ayesha." Mom said looking at me with worry in her face.

"Never mind i found what i was looking for." I stated with a smile and she nodded and went back to what she was doing.

" Okay the party is at eight, you can invite your friends and your man toy." Said Melody." The party is at 5th Avenue its the first house on your right after the sign."

"Yeah okay, see you later." I said waving them off.

___________________________________

You must be saying

'finally a freaking update!' 

I'm sorry it's so short tho I'm really busy with school and all these other things that I'm doing atm. but i guarantee than soon ill be back to my regular  non-regular updates. i hope you enjoy my very boring chapter tho. Much Love <3 

princess_skittlez