☠ s i x t e e n ☠

s i x t e e n

Sam would like to say after Felix finally acknowledged to Sam's beyond normally sane feelings, and sort of hinting that he may have just as insane feelings back at him that Sam plucked up the courage to just grab him and snog his face off but it didn't quite go that way.

"Oh," Sam uttered dumbfounded, blinking owlishly up at Felix. "Cool."

Felix then snorted, followed up by a burst of laughter at Sam's expense who still stood absolutely frozen not quite believing what was happening. Everything was out. Everything that had been eating him up for months, everything that had almost killed him by the very object of his affections' bare hands was out there and going, to what Sam hoped, somewhere. And he wasn't dead.

"Really?" Felix finally got out, wiping tears from his eyes. "That's all you've got to say?"

God he was beautiful.

Sam still continued to gape at him until he snorted and rolled his eyes with his had until he was looking down the school building. "I think we should get back. I can practically feel Ellen's curi- no, wait. Apparently I don't have to" Felix was looking at the end of the building, an eyebrow raised with annoyed amusement. Startled, Sam turned to see Ellen squeak most uncharacteristically and disappear around the corner only for Jake to appear where she was a moments before, stumbling in a way that said he'd been pushed out against his will.

"Ellen!" he hissed, looking at Sam in a panic and scrambling after her.

Sam didn't know whether to laugh or be angry as he stared at the spot. "I need new friends," he mumbled.

Felix gave out a laugh, making Sam flush pleasingly. "Yeah me too." He agreed before grabbing Sam's shoulder roughly and pulling him forward. "Let's get this over with."

As they walked away from that spot, Sam wondered if was supposed to feel any better once everything was out in the open as it was now. Well, now that everything Sam had been feeling was out, he wasn't actually sure how Felix felt. He hadn't said a thing about how he felt for Sam, if he felt anything at all that wasn't annoyance.

So when they got to the table where Ellen, Sam and Mia sat, both Ellen and Jake looking slightly flushed, and all gave the two boys certain looks.

Felix and Ellen got into some scary glaring contest until Ellen sighed and rolled her eyes. "It was all very dramatic and then very anti-climactic."

"Very Glee episode worthy." Mia piped in.

Sam gave out a suffering sigh, of course Mia had been there too. God, nothing was private anymore.

"Of course you would watch that crap," Ellen scrunched up her face in disgust at Mia. "Glee is the reason aliens are on their way to zap us all into hell. Especially that weird guy with the triangles for eyebrows"

Mia looked particularly insulted. "Darren Criss is a gift to this world, you take that back!"

Sam gave one look at Jake as Mia and Ellen got into a heated debate and started backing away just as the bell rang for the start of the school day. Both of them made a quick getaway, not wanting to be anywhere near the girls and become collateral damage of sorts.

Jake and Sam were laughing slightly, making their way through the entrance when Sam noticed Felix was with them too. Sam wasn't proud to say that he slightly jumped out his skin. Felix flashed him a grin, making Sam give a wobbly one back.

"You are so gone," Jake whispered, laughing as he pulled away and went right with a salute towards the IT department where his next class, leaving Felix and Sam alone to go to Chemistry.