☠ f o u r ☠

f o u r

Felix wasn't into drama but he was on the stage often.

As the drama club was discontinued last year after only having 3 members left and with no prospects of getting a new one the school stage was free all year around except for the occasional award ceremonies and presentations.

The drama stage was the biggest waste of empty space and Felix took advantage of that in the best possible way.

Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday Felix was there with three other of his friends, including Eli, his goth girlfriend.

Sam had been coming home late on all of those days, rushing through the door, almost toppling over his board in haste to get to the dinner table before his brothers consumed the food, telling his mother he was part of a study group. By her looks she never believed him, but never said anything further. He just kept going back.

They stood in the centre, instruments in hand and would play out to the empty room, their music perfectly in sync.

How Sam found out about it? Totally not because he stalked Felix half-way around the school one day after the weird, terrifying, boner-induced encounter in the boys toilets a few weeks ago.

He was usually hiding at the back row, in the dark corner of the room and watching them as they played song after song.

Eli was an awesome singer- Sam would admit begrudgingly, she also looked awesome. She owned the stage and her voice came out with lyrical magic, laced with a melodious smoulder and confidence as she gripped the microphone, swaying her heavily ringed hands at the sides of her black dress, her hair moving like silk around her. She looked awesome.

They all did.

Especially Felix.

He stood, guitar in hand, playing like a rock star and looking hotter than anything Sam had ever seen before in his life. His guitar solos were the worst, the way he would thrust his whole body in time with the chords, his hair flying forward and then back as he finished and fell back into the main melody, his face shining with formed sweat from his effort.

Sam almost exposed himself by making some sort of pained noise at the sight the first time he found them. He was able to stop himself though, by biting hard in his tongue and averting his eyes- it didn't stop his dick from reacting.

But that was nothing, nothing compared to one Wednesday when the band - Arctic Fire, which Sam found out when the one on the drums went a little crazy and started screaming the name and bashing on the drums while the others laughed - decided to try something new. That new thing came half way through the song when Eli moved away from the microphone and swayed around the stage when Felix took over, and Sam- Sam shot up from his chair, mouth slack opens and his whole body shaking as Felix sang the first note. It filled the hall; a sexy, husky undertone that wasn't exactly a great singing voice but by God, could Sam listen to it forever. And he would've settled for the rest of the night hadn't his body betrayed him as he leaned too far, trying to get as close to Felix as he could, over the next row of seat causing him to flip over with a loud yelp and a flurry of limbs.

He barely registered the whine and scratch of interrupted instruments and the silence that followed but he did catch Felix, eyes furious, burning into his soul as he popped back up over the seats, his eyes wide with terror.

"Oi! Oi you!"

Sam ran as fast he could, limping a little from a forming bruise at his side and through the doors before any of them even tried to chase him.

  ☠☠☠   

a/n: don't know what i'm doing but plz enjoy