☠ note ☠

HOLD UP! if you haven't caught on now from the plain "boyxboy" tags and appearance in my description, and the male pronouns, and the masculine names: this is a boyxboy story, as in two boys developing romance for each other. If this doesn't tickle your reading fancy, please run along without stirring up any unneeded drama in the comments, ta!

#taygetsthegay and all that jazz

a/n: So I started this a while back, after watching Nowhere Boys (a really awesome Australian show that everyone should watch, honestly), hence the similar first names. And yes, I shamelessly shipped Felix and Sam (although I shipped Andy and Jake more but this idea came first so) and I've been torn between publishing or not but fuck it, here you go. I sort of played around with the characters and personalities so I'm not blatantly copying the characters of NB but still letting me write a not-so-much-fanfiction-but-yes-it-is. Like I could have went for fan fiction or changed the names but 1) I realise I'm absolutely shit at fan fiction and 2) I was already invested in the names. I know this sounds really annoying and weird but I'm not getting any profit from this and it's just a bit of fun so¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you could even call it an AU, if you can't wrap your head around it.

On another note. Please DO NOT hate and slut shame my female characters purely for being present and for being their gender. I've noticed this become a reoccurring problem on wattpad, especially with boyxboy, and I ain't having it. I purposely write my females in a way that they shouldn't be given the treatment that they are getting just because they are in the scene, but even so NO ONE should be shamed for being themselves (unless they are like a murderer but that's a given). I'm putting my foot down. Your comment will be deleted. And also any of my faith in you that might have been is shot.

Thank you !