☠ s i x ☠

s i x

Sam did actually stay away from Felix and the rest after his confrontation that ended with Sam having another awkward boner and brain so frazzled he couldn't concentrate in any classes for the rest of the day. Also he figured the fact he kept getting caught and confronted- he wasn't really doing a good job of hiding anything, or being subtle.

He didn't think he could deal with Felix up in his face again, his gray eyes a piercing storm and his hands all over him as he threatened him- Sam was not proud to admit the manhandling and the demands did something to him, making him feel both incredibly terrified and turned on, alive and buzzing with energy.

So he took his advice and it was working pretty well. Sure he missed staring at him, watching him from the back of the auditorium. He found himself singing some of their songs under his breath sometimes, like the worlds saddest person ever- it was one if these times Eli confronted him instead.

"Is that my song?" She asked a she planted herself in front of him. He looked up to find green eyes lined with black, red full lips and freckles adorning her pale cheeks.

Sam uncurled himself from his position on the bench, his hand brushing out of his hair as he alerted himself, looking around cautiously for any sign of danger (aka: Felix) before turning back."Uh... No?"

She smirked at him knowingly, looking more predator than human. Like she would eat him alive. Sam had no doubt that she could.

"So..." She started, eyes glinting as she shifted in her seat." Word on the street is that you've been stalking me."

Sam's eyes widened and he choked on his own tongue." No, I- I haven't. Not at all. Hell no! Wait! Not that you aren't... Because you are! I just not- don't do that... Nope."

Eli took Sam's spluttering in stride, only her smile widening and eyes twinkling in amusement. "So that wasn't you sitting at the top of the auditorium listening to me every Wednesday?"

"Uhh... No?"

Eli raised an eyebrow, obviously enthralled with Sam's intelligent answers." That's what I thought."

Sam made a pained noise. "I know that it looks that way, but it's not what it looks like."

Eli smiled, lowering her head with peaked interest."So enlighten me."

Sam rubbed the back if his head, sighing and then looking at Eli with her pale skin, freckles just breaking through the make up, her eyes sharp as knives but green as leaves in summer.

Felix's girlfriend.

Picking up his skateboard he gave her one last look, taking a deep breath. It was now or never."It isn't you I'm looking at." And then he was off, regretting every word out his mouth he's ever made.

a/n: you can tell i'm just writing down a bunch of crap and going with it, it's wonderful.