☠ e l e v e n ☠

e l e v e n

When he eventually got back to the table, still trying to get his head round what the fuck just happened, and told Mia and Jake, they laughed at him for a full ten minutes until Jake tried to kiss him when Felix reappeared to join his clan in the corner of the courtyard because they were the worst friends ever.

Sam hated them so much. Even if he did start laughing as he tried to push Jake off from his attempt to claim his lips as a joke but it didn't do much to change his complete bewilderment at how everything had turned out.

"At least you're alive," Jake pointed out, his eyes still dancing with tears after laughing too hard, picking up the sketchbook Sam had flung at him as he stomped over to them after being left in the classroom- his dignity ripped from him yet again.

Felix hadn't looked in the sketch book that he mainly featured in. It wasn't like Sam bought the thing with that sole intention but he found Felix taking up every thought and vision that it was impossible to avoid. Sure there was a few of Mia and Jake here and there, some of his mum and dad and his brothers, even his dog. Hell, even Ellen had shown up a few times but Felix was barely missing from a page.

But, of course, Felix just had to go through the one that featured mostly Jake from when they went away for the weekend to go camping and Jake had let him practice his drawings without having to hide it, knowing how weird he was about it before shoving him and calling him a creep.

Sam didn't know whether to feel relived or annoyed at Felix's choice in books.

"I mean," Jake wiped his eye, his shoulders still shaking with silent laughter. He gave a vague waving gesture to the open pad he was flicking through,"it's like all there, literally just set out in front of him and he fucks it up. You two are made for each other; you're both fucking stupid."

"Hey..." Sam protested feebly while his friends started giggling like a couple of primary kids talking about butts- or really, whenever they talked about butts.

Mia had stopped laughing because she was a saint but now giving him that sympathetic look that he hated more. "You really know how to choose them, Sam."

"I didn't choose him," Sam countered, his face screwed up as if in pain, lowering his head into his crossed arms so when he spoke again it was muffled." He's like... Bewitched me or something"

"Well isn't that sweet."

Sam all but jumped ten feet in the air before sliding off the bench with a smack. Above him was Ellie, grinning with all teeth against her dark lips.

"You!" He accused, getting back on to his his feet to face her.

"Felix told me about your little," she wiggled her painted nail at him him and Jake menacingly which Sam slapped away with a glare," hidden relationship."

Sam gave a suffering sigh, clapping his hands onto his cap and bringing his elbows to his face as he lowered himself onto the bench which Ellen followed suit; crossing her legs and showing off a pair of faded Doc Martens. He was so sick of hearing about it, he just wanted to eat out his kitchen and cry under a bunch of blankets.

"We aren't a couple, Ellen," Jake said to her, closing the sketchbook while giving her a dirty look.

"Oh I know that," she grinned," which is why I was so confused when Felix told me about you guys."

Sam rounded on her, making her blink in surprise a little bit. "Talking about getting confused about a couple that doesn't exists." Her grin returned. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you and Felix weren't together? And why the hell is he telling you about me and Jake anyway?"

She cocked her head, trying to look innocent in black makeup and skull clips in her hair, and brushed imaginary dust off his shoulder."First of all: Felix and I tell each other everything. And second: Because it would be less fun that way. Plus your puppy-dog sadness every time you looked at me was amusing."

Sam stared at her for a long minute. "You are the worst."

"And yet," she looked at her nails," you're all growing fond of me."

The whole table gave an obnoxious snort at her expense, Sam shaking his head with a smile on his lips. 

"Yeah right."

Ellen just grinned like she didn't believe any of them because she was wiser than Sam would ever have given her credit for.

"So loverboy, we gotta hatch a plan to get you your man."

The whole table blinked at her. "What?"

"What? You don't actually expect me to sit back after Felix was a total dumbass to you?" She gave a genuine look as if Sam was." I mean, I did more than my fair share of hints on the better side of the court," she thumbed to where her friends and Felix were standing. Sam looked up for a brief glance at where she gestured, heart stopping as he noticed Felix looking over at them intently. "He's as thick as you."

"That's what I said!" Jake contributed gleefully before realising who he had related to and frowned as if he had betrayed himself.

"How do we know you won't keep things to yourself again?" Mia asked, yes borrowed as she leaned forward.

"Yeah," Sam agreed, nodding his head. "Yeah, how do we know you won't pull that girlfriend stunt again."

Ellen rolled her eyes." You're just going to have to trust me."

[a/n]: I should really plan these out, I honestly still don't know what I am doing tbh

enjoy~~