Part 9

The sight I take in makes me smile, my eyes adoring the two girls laying on the couch. Belle's sprawled out on Faye's torso, Faye's hand on Belle's back as they had fallen asleep watching one of Belle's princess movies.

Carefully, I move to lift Belle off Faye. I cradle her in my arms and carry her to her room, putting her beneath the sheets to warm her sick body.

After I kiss her forehead, I let her sleep and walk out before closing the door. Taking in Faye sleeping form makes my heart pound because she's absolutely beautiful. I rarely call girls hot and sexy; it's objectifying and girls don't like that. I've learned this throughout high school when girls would come to me because I'd barely say things like that. But I was stubborn and didn't want any of them because I had eyes for Willa. It was only ever Willa that caught my eye.

But hell was I proven stupid when I met Faye. The previous dates were nothing to me and now I can't let Faye go because of how much I trust her already.

Slowly, I move my arms beneath Faye's body and lift her into my arms. I walk to my room and lay her in my bed, pulling the covers over her. My lips press to her forehead and I grab a change of close before I walk out of the bedroom to let her sleep.

Once I change, I grab a blanket and lay on the couch and fall asleep easily.

A hand presses to my shoulder and I stir, opening my eyes to see Faye standing over me. Her hand reaches out and I move mine from above my head into hers, her hand tugging mine so I sit up. Once up, she leads me into my bedroom and climbs into bed.

I'm tugged in beside her and I can't help but let out a soft chuckle, her lips curving up at me.

"I was really confused when I woke up," she laughs, my lips curving.

"You're still at my house," I whisper, smiling down at her. I lean my body on my forearm to look at her, her body moving closer to mine. She rests her head on my arm and I relax down, looking at her.

"I know, but I thought you would sleep next to me like last time," she smiles, lightly squeezing my side. I don't know why, but her little gestures make my heart pound. She treats me differently than other girls and I like that about her. Faye isn't one of those girls who goes around playing other guys. Sure, she's flirty but I can see that she looks at me with happiness and for the most part, only flirty with me.

"I didn't know so I was playing it safe," I say, her head nodding.

"Don't worry with me, okay? I'm cool with it," she says, my head tilting to watch her.

Curiosity takes over and I trace a small scar on the corner of her eye, her lips sucking in a breath. She tenses and I frown, looking down at her.

"Who did this to you?" I ask, her eyes looking away from me.

"I-It happened before I left home," she whispers.

Faye's POV

Harry's thumb softly runs along my temple, noticing the scar inflicted upon my skin. He looks upset, disturbed at the fact a scar is on my body. But I'd be the same way. And Harry doesn't even know the story behind it.

"I talked back," is all I whisper, his eyes looking into mine. His green eyes are so beautiful and they're so intense but when he looks at me, it's like he doesn't care about anything else in the world.

"And the ring cut me," I breathe out, his eyebrows furrowing. His jaw clenches and I grab his hand off my face, his face expressing almost anger. He's distraught.

"Faye, no one should hurt you," he states, my lips kissing his knuckles.

"It was a long time ago," I whisper, his head shaking.