Part 17

Faye's POV

I throw up, emptying my stomach from the side effects of whatever is being injected into my arm. My hands are bound behind me as I'm tied to a chair, Axel looking down at me with a smile.

"There you go. We'll do more later," he grins, my lips releasing a cough.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, already sore and talking feels like slurred words only come out.

"Because I've hated Styles and he always takes what's mine," he says, my heart clenching at his mention of Harry. It's been weeks since I've been kidnapped. My love for a boy who can't reciprocate it will always be there and I hope he realizes that. All I wish is I'd be saved.

"I'm not yours and I never was or will be," I grit, my throat burning from the injection.

"Don't fucking say that!" he yells, my hands struggling against the restraints. A sharp slap is felt against my cheek and I shudder, pain increasing. I'm so weak and the slightest touch hurts. Everything is amplified.

"He doesn't deserve you and he sure as hell didn't deserve Willa," he grits, my eyes flashing to meet his cold ones.

"How do you know Willa?" I ask, his lips smirking.

"You're in the same place she was when I last saw her," he says, my eyebrows frowning. What the hell does that even mean?

"Everything is the same. I was the last to have Willa and I'll be the last to have you," he says, my eyes widening in realization.

"You killed her?!" I yell, his lips releasing a laugh.

"Of course. Anyone who involves themselves with Styles is making a mistake. He'll hurt you in the future. I saved Willa, but waited until she had her baby to carry through."

I'm sick to my stomach and I empty it once again, coughing after in utter disgust.

"Now I'm doing the same to you," he smiles, caressing my cheek. I spit in his face, his face twisting as he slaps me again.

"Willa overdosed," I say, suddenly realizing he's injecting the same drug into me.

"With heroin. They suspected nothing. A simple suicide," he says, my stomach twisting. They'll think the same with mine.

As I struggle to understand what's going on, my heart beat quickens and my eyesight starts to get clouded. The room feels like it's closing in and I close my eyes, feeling as though my breathing is stopping. It's so shallow.

"Now, I'll mark you," he says, my body untied and I slump. I can't move but I hear everything.

I try to resist but it's incoherent, mumbling to get him to stop. Who would try to purposefully take heroin when I feel so horrible? Perhaps it's the dosage I've received?

My pants are removed and I struggle to move my hand to push him, but he grabs my wrist and ties it to the bed post.

"It's a shame. I really did have hope we'd be together," he says, my lips choking on air. I cough, mumbling stop but he just laughs.

The upcoming moments leave me feeling disgusted and violated. My unwillingness was disrespected and I hate it; everything in my world feeling as if it's coming to an end.

Another needle is pressed into my arm and I hear him zip his pants back up, undoing my wrist and letting my body slump into the bed facedown. Moving my head so I don't suffocate, I gasp for air. The last thing I hear before I feel everything stop is the door opening.

Harry's POV

My hands cover my face, rubbing over my skin as I lean my elbows on my desk. I rarely sleep, trying to hold onto the desperate hope that she'll be found. But I've been waiting for almost two months. Belle's staying at my mum's and I just sleep on the couch, not wanting to go home and have Belle away from me for so long.