Part 11

"Belle's sick, Liam," I complain, his insistence on going to the club for the party he threw for Sophia making me nervous for Belle.

"Your mum can take care of her. You haven't been to a party for so long. It's one party tomorrow," he says, my eyes closing as I sigh.

"I don't know," I breathe out, looking over at my sleeping baby.

"It's a costume party too. It'll be fun. Just come to have fun. Bring Faye," he says, my lips curving at the sound of her name. I miss her. I really do.

"I'll see what I can do Liam," I say, his laugh ringing over the phone before we hang up.

I start to make dinner and eat while Belle sleeps, texting Faye while I eat. While texting her, she texts she misses me and I smile. Deciding I've missed her for far too long, I call her and she's answers almost immediately.

"How's Belle?" is the first thing she asks.

"Still coughing but she's better. I'm skeptical to let her at school so that's why she's still home," I say, her understanding heard.

"That's good."

"I have a question for you," I say, pushing my plate onto the counter as I lean against it.

"Sure," she says, a smile clearly heard.

"Do you have any interest going to a costume party at a club tomorrow? One of my best mates is throwing it for his girlfriend," I ask, biting my lower lip.

"Sure! That sounds so fun," she cheers, clearly grinning.

"Really? Because the thought of costumes..." I say, shaking my head at how weird costumes are.

"No. It's cool. Jack has some here if you need one. He's always going to costume parties at the club," she says, my head nodding.

"Can you bring one over? I don't care what it is," I say.

"Yeah. Give me a few minutes and I'll see you," she says, my head nodding as we say goodbye.

I clean up and hear the door open, Faye walking in. She smiles over at me with hangers in her hand and walks into the house, walking to me. My hands grab her cheeks and I press my lips to hers, needing to feel her again.

"Hello," I whisper, her lips curving on mine.

"Hi," she grins, pecking my lips before pulling away.

"I found a few and I didn't know if they'd fit you because, let's face it, you're bigger than my brother," she says, my lips smirking at her.

"These guns?" I ask, flexing my arm at her. She flushes and I smile, kissing her cheek.

"Stop," she laughs, my hands on her waist and I start to kiss her neck. She doesn't fight, rather leans her neck so I can kiss her better.

"You know you like it," I whisper, her hand grabbing my shoulder.

"I do. Now let me show you the costumes," she whispers, clearly flustered.

"What are you thinking about doing?" I ask, her finger grabbing the first one.

"I have a white dress so I was thinking some goddess or something," she says, my heart racing. She'd look fantastic. Very fitting for what she looks like.

"And I have a Roman soldier costume, a sailor, a gangster, and a baseball player," she says, my eyes looking them over.

"If you want to be a matching couple, pick the soldier," she winks, my hand grabbing it.

"People will know anyways because I don't plan on letting you leave my side," I mumble, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her into me.

"Don't be silly. I'm very good at turning guys down," she says, my teeth biting my lower lip as I look at her.