Part 12

"Daddy, you look like Hercules," Belle smiles, my lips curving as I lift her up. The solider costume on my body shows off my arms and legs, my hair down as I found I didn't want to wear the helmet. Belle likes it; and so does my mum. I never really dressed up for Halloween.

"And you look like a princess," I tell her, her laugh raspy for her pneumonia is nearing an end.

"You'll be good for Nana? No jumping or doing too much because you need to get better?" I ask, her head nodding.

"I love you daddy," she says, my lips pressing to her cheek.

"I love you more princess," I smile, her hands grabbing my cheeks as she kisses the tip of my nose.

I thank my mum, setting Belle on the couch before I hug her. The drive to the club is long and I park, getting into the club later than the party started. Faye had told me she'd meet me here because of her schoolwork, my understanding there for she needs to focus on school.

"Haz! How's it going?!" Niall yells, my hand shaking his.

I nod and we get to talking with Liam, Louis, and Liam, Sophia happily dancing with Perrie amongst her friends. I get a beer and we start talking about football, the next game proving to be a tough one.

"Holy fuck, who's that?" Niall asks, looking over at Liam. He shrugs, my body turning and looking at the sight. My eyes nearly fall out of my head as I see Faye, her form seeming to attract attention. Her tan skin is contrasted by a white dress, the gold embellishment accenting her eyes.

She literally looks like a goddess.

"That's Faye," I breathe out, trying to avoid the fact that heat is running to my dick at the moment. Niall quickly stops 'drooling' and everyone else is shocked; my hand setting the beer down to rescue my girlfriend from the males ready to pursue her.

My feet carry me to her and she turns her head, looking around and meeting my gaze. Her lips curve and she walks towards me, grabbing my hand. I lean down and kiss her forehead, sending glares to any men who even try to look at her. She's mine; and I don't intend on sharing.

"How was school?" I ask, her head nodding.

"Boring. Glad I have this to distract me," she says, curling closer to me. Her fingers entwine with mine and I take her to my friends, introducing her.

They all like her and she is soon dragged away by Perrie and Sophia, my eyes keeping close watch on her.

"You really like her," Liam says, my head nodding.

"If looks could kill, you would have killed Ryder, Jon, and Evan," Niall laughs, my shoulders shrugging.

"No one better try anything on her or I'll have to punch 'em," I say, sipping the beer again. A few laughs arise from the group and I tense when I see Sophia's brother walk up to the group of girls, looking at my girl. She says something to him and he walks away, my lips smirking.

"So, Belle doing alright?" Zayn asks, my head nodding.

"Almost ready to go back to school. She's got a raspy voice and cough still," I say, his head nodding.

We keep talking for a while and I glance over at Faye, noticing a guy I work with walking over to her. He's known for pulling first at bars and very easily talks to girls, and I know Faye is still slightly naïve and may believe his words.

He walks up to her and she turns looking up at him. Something is said and she laughs, my hand setting the beer down and I feel anger radiating through me. Before anything happens, I walk over to them and Axel looks at me. Faye smiles at seeing me and she wraps her arm around me, kissing my cheek.