Part 13

Sun falls into the room, my arm tightening around Faye's body. She turns, resting her head against my chest rather than face away from me.

I hug her close to me, dreading that I'll have to leave her today. But Belle needs me and I need my baby girl just as much.

Faye's small hand moves and begins to trace over my shoulder, her eyelashes fluttering against my chest. My arms tighten even more and I look down, kissing the top of her head.

"Good morning," I whisper, her lips curving as she looks up at me.

"Good morning. How are you?" she asks, leaning her head on her hand as she props up on her elbow. The sheet covers her bare chest and I kiss her forehead.

"I'm fantastic, if I may say so," I whisper, kissing her nose. She laughs and I smile, adoring the sight of Faye. "How are you?"

She nods. "Wonderful. Little sore, but hell I was mind-blown last night."

We laugh and I take her hand in mine, kissing her knuckles. She leans her head closer to me and kisses my cheek, not wanting to kiss me with morning breath. But I couldn't care less.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders and lean over her, her laugh continuing. My lips press to hers and she keeps the kiss chaste.

"I'm becoming accustomed to having you in the morning," I whisper, kissing her again.

"I like mornings with you," she whispers, kissing me after.

"Now let me...make you...breakfast," she smiles, poking my nose.

I roll off her and she wraps the sheet around herself, walking to her closet. She keeps her gaze off me for I'm still naked and I smirk, walking up behind her.

"Why are you shy?" I tease, her cheeks flushing.

"Stop," she laughs as I squeeze her sides. "You need boxers on. Please, you're hanging out," she rushes, my laugh muffled as I kiss her neck.

Once I pull boxers onto my body, I walk back over to her and she grins. I bring her into my arms and she holds the sheet tightly to her body.

"You have sex hair," she whispers, my lips curving as I lean my forehead on hers.

"So do you, blue eyes," I whisper, stealing a kiss.

As much as I want to take her on the bed again, I let her change in the bathroom while I change in her room. My tee is pulled over my head and sweats are slung on my hips, my hands collecting the costume.

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it," Faye says, her body walking out of the bathroom. Her leggings show off her bottom and her navy blue shirt makes her eyes extremely bright.

"Are you sure? I'll get it washed," I suggest, her head shaking.

"It's fine. Trust me," she smiles, my hand taken in hers.

She leads me downstairs, the dog lying at the bottom. We eat some yogurt together before I unfortunately have to part, her arms wrapping around me tightly.

"Thank you for giving me one of the best nights of my life," she whispers, my lips curving. I kiss the top of her head and hold her closer.

"I was going to say the same to you," I whisper, her arms squeezing me closer.

"Say hello to Belle for me," she says, lifting her head. I nod and kiss her again, needing one last kiss before I go.

Once in my car, I drive to my mum's house and park in front. I tie my hair back before getting out, walking up to the house. I see my mum by the door, Belle jumping and running to me. I lift her up and hug her close, missing my baby girl.