Final Part

Belle's POV

Drew stands outside the dance studio and I run up to him, his hand grabbing mine as he pulls me into him.

"How are you doing, baby?" he asks, kissing my cheek.

"I'm good. How are you?" I ask, his hand squeezing my bottom. I swat him away and get into his car, fed up with this. He keeps touching me and I'm starting not to like it.

"You want to hit up a movie?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"Come on, Belle. Let's go have fun," he says, my head nodding.

We go to the movies and I sit next to him, his arm around me. "You want to make out?" he asks, my eyebrows frowning.

"Is that all you think about?" I ask, his eyes rolling.

"Not this again. Why can't we just have fun?" he asks, running his hand up my thigh. I shove him off, standing up and walking out of the movies. My body sits down on the curb and I cry into my hands, wiping my cheeks.

"You don't walk away from me," Drew groans, my arms taken by his hands.

"Don't touch me!" I yell, his hand slapping my cheek. My lips part and I gasp, his mouth opening.

"Belle, I-I-" he stutters, his face pale with regret.

"Don't talk to me," I say, running away. My cheek stings and I run down the street, a car pulling over beside me.

"Belle, you alright?" Tanner calls, my head turning to look at him.

"No," I sigh, my body leaning towards the window.

"I'll give you a ride. Get in," he says, unlocking the car. I get in and cross my arms over my chest, shivering.

"Here," he says, grabbing a zip-up hoodie from the backseat. I thank him and put it on, shivering slightly.

"Why are you out walking this late?" he asks, my lips releasing a shaky sigh.

"Drew," I just say, his head turning to look at me quickly.

"What did he do?" he asks, my head resting back.

"He...He tried stuff and then he hit me," I cry, his fingers tightening on the wheel.

"That bastard," he grits his teeth, the car stopping in front of my house.

"I'm fine. Thank you for the ride," I say, his hand grabbing mine quickly.

"Belle, call me. If you need anything," he tells me, my head nodding.

"And keep the jacket," he says, my lips curving. I thank him one last time and walk into the house, running upstairs and falling asleep in Tanner's jacket.

Concealer doesn't cover the redness of my cheek, my lips releasing a groan. I forget about it and walk downstairs, eating quickly before walking to campus.

I walk down the halls towards my psychology class and Drew cuts me off, my eyes closing as I sigh.

"Please forgive me," he whispers, walking backwards.

"No. We're done Drew," I say, his eyebrows frowning.

"Belle, please. What can I d-" he's cut off when Tanner slams him into the wall, gripping the collar of his shirt.

"Don't go near her," Tanner grits, my lips parted and eyes wide. Tanner would never hurt a fly, let alone another person. I've never seen this before and now my heart is pounding out of my chest.

"What the fuck?" Drew says, Tanner's anger almost frightening.

"What kind of man hits a woman?" he grits colliding his fist against Drew's cheek. My lips release a gasp and Drew falls on the impact, my hand pulling Tanner away.