Part 20

"I'm moving," Faye rushes, my heart dropping. Her eyes build with tears and I grab her cheeks, getting her to focus back on me.

"Where?" I ask, her eyes closing as she curls into me.

"Back to the states," she whispers, my head shaking.

"No. I won't let you," I say, her hands grabbing mine.

"Please, just understand this isn't my decision Harry. My mother has recently explained they can't stand having us away anymore. They need Jack and I," she tries but I shake my head.

"What about me? Belle?" I whisper, her head looking down.

"I love you. And I love Belle. But they're my parents, Harry. Please," she whispers, needing me to understand but I don't. They haven't been in her life for five years and now they want her back? I don't understand and I won't.

"Faye, I can't let you go. I thought I already lost you," I tell her, her forehead resting on my chest.

"I don't want to lose you Harry. I just have to move to the states," she whispers, my head resting on hers.

"I love you and I need you. Stay," I plead, trying not to lose her

"What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm yours?" she whispers, looking up at me.

"I'll think of something. Let's go out tonight, okay?" I ask, trying to come up with a way to propose to her. That'll keep us together.

"Okay. I'm sorry Harry. Please, understand for me," she whispers, my lips kissing her forehead.

"I'm doing the best I can. I just can't lose you," I remind her for the millionth time, her head nodding.

Her lips press to mine before she walks home, my eyes watching her walk away. I get ready for the proposal and Belle can't stop talking about how excited she is, my lips kissing her cheek.

"But she's moving. So we won't see her a lot," I say, her lips pouting. "But she'll still love you just as much."

That makes her grin and I put her hair into a bun, taking her to Gemma's. I pick Faye up on the way and she greets me with a kiss on the cheek, my hand grabbing hers.

"We're going for ice cream," I grin, her lips curving.

I take her to the ice cream shop and we share a hot fudge sundae, her eyes never looking away from mine. She really is beautiful, my heart pounding whenever I see her.

"Why are we going to your house?" she asks, grabbing my cheek and kissing me before we get into the car.

"Because I want you with me," I smile, kissing her cheek.

I drive to my place and take her to the backyard, her hand held tightly in mine.

"Faye," I start and she immediately wraps her arms around me.

"I know you're upset but please, know I will always love you," she says, my hands holding her close.

"Good. Then you won't care if I do this," I say, getting down on one knee. She covers her mouth with her hands and I reach into my pocket, opening the box in front of her.

"Faye, I love you. And I know this is really early but I don't give a fuck because I'm in love you. Will you marry me?" I ask, her head nodding. She smiles, laughing lightly as I slide the ring onto her finger. I stand and she hugs me, my arms tight around her.

"Whenever you want to get married, we'll get married," I tell her, her head nodding. She leans her head up to kiss me and I don't pull away, knowing exactly how we'll spend our night.