Part 22

"I don't like this," I complain, my friends attending to the tux on my body while I hate being away from Faye and Belle.

"You'll be fine. We all know Faye isn't going anywhere," Niall says, fixing his own tie.

"Did you bring the rings?" Liam asks, my hands reaching into my pocket. I show them the rings and put them back, taking a deep breath.

"I don't like sleeping without her. This week's been hell," I say, recalling the nights I spent at sleeping in her room alone while she stayed at her parents' house. Belle was with me at least.

"And I'm glad because you know you're marrying the right girl," Louis says, my lips curving.

"I knew when I first saw her."

I just smile, Niall patting my back. There is nothing I like more than talking about either of my girls.

"Okay, she's here. Jack just came with her," Zayn says, walking in as I stand up.

"Sit down. You can't see her," Louis says, my body shoved back into the chair.

"This is torture. I miss my lady," I say, my head turning to the door opening.

"She wants to talk to you," Jack says, my body getting up. "But doesn't want you to see her."

I nod and follow him, his feet walking away when I reach the door she's behind. "Let me hold your hand," I say, the door slightly opening. I grab her hand and the warmth relaxes me.

"How are you?" she asks, my head nodding.

"Okay. Nervous but I really want to see you," I say, Belle opening the door so she can step out.

"Hi princess. You look beautiful," I smile, her curls styled down and a flower crown placed on her head.

"So do you," she says, looking at me. I laugh and lift her up, kissing her lightly. She hugs me and I let go after a while, moving my hand back to Faye's.

"How are you?" I ask her, feeling her fingers shaking lightly.

"I'm nervous," she whispers, my lips kissing the back of her hand.

"You have no reason to be nervous because I will be right there waiting for you," I smile, loving the girl I can't see right now.

"Okay. I love you," she whispers, my lips kissing her fingers again.

"I love you too blue eyes," I smile, letting her go.

I go and stand at the front of the church, taking a deep breath and waiting for Faye. Belle starts walking, throwing petals at the ground as our flower girl. She stops, smiling and waving at me. I smile and wave back, her fingers continuing to toss petals as Jack and Gemma walk down the aisle as our Maid of Honor and Best Man.

Then the doors open and my heart stops, my breathing hitching in my throat. Her dress is tight to her body, showing her curves and every perfect aspect of her body. Her hair is down, curled and pulled away from her face.

The smile on my face can't fade and her father gives me her hand after I shake his, taking my soon-to-be wife into my arms. I take her face into my hands and wipe her tears, kissing her forehead. She's shaking and I look into her eyes, trying to calm her nerves.

The ceremony starts and we always look into each other's eyes, her tears stopping but when I read my vows to her, they begin again. She starts her vows, expressing her love for me, and I feel the tears pricking my eyes.

"Oh no, you're crying," she whispers, a few laughs arising. She wipes my tears away and I smile, looking her with all my love.

Her trembling hands manage to move the ring onto my finger, mine putting hers on quickly so she's mine faster. She lightly laughs and I smile, loving her.