37. The Sweet him

Thankyou @_eleutheromaniac_  for editing
Feel free to point out any mistake you find :)
_______

"Kid do you even know what have you done!?" I exclaimed. He fu.. No no, not the F-word, not in front of a kid.

"You.. You.. Ahh my debit card.." I yelled. I wanted to scream and punch some thing. I instantly called the only person who caused me all this trouble.

"Mr. Agrawal please pick up the phone.." I murmured to myself holding the phone to my ear.

"If you are calling Agrawal then tell him to bring me some Nutella and Snickers." He said while he continued showing his artistic skills on my couch.

"Stop it." I yelled snatching the paint brush from his hand.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "Repeat yourself?" He continued now standing on my couch so that my height wasn't intimidating to him anymore. He crossed his arms across his chest and raised his brow.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What? Huh? Now you are being arrogant after destroying my debit card and my couch." I yelled at him. I saw his mouth turn into a thin line. He was angry.

He ran into the kitchen. 'Huh? What? What will he do in my kitchen? ' I wondered and followed him in the kitchen. He opened different boxes and packets from different drawers and fridge and placed all of them on the kitchen counter.

Then he took cupcakes and pastry from the fridge along with some coke and placed it on the kitchen counter as well.

What was he going to do with so much of food I wondered. Then he sat on the counter beside the small pile of food and started eating stuff from the pile.

"Huh? Are you going to eat all of this?" I asked puzzled by his behavior.

"None of your business." He replied with mouthful of cupcake and chips. 'Gosh!! He lacked table manners.'

"It's my house so it's my business, okay?" I informed him.

"So, basically I can shout in the neighbourhood Help!! Help this pshyco lady kidnapped me." He said still chewing and laughing. 'Gross!!' I thought.

"And trust me everyone will believe me. I am an incredibly gifted faker.' He said with a wink and started opening my precious dark chocolates.

'Fuck, I bought them from an entire month's savings.' I ran to grab my chocolate but he instantly licked the entire chocolate bar from top to bottom.

"Want some?" He asked me holding out my precious dark chocolate licked by him. If looks could kill he would be dead by now.

"You are disturbing me." He said signalling me to leave while he started eating my chocolate. He ate one piece and placed it beside him and then grabbed coke and started gulping it down. I can't see this, it's unbelievable how much he is eating for a 7 year old.

"Stop it. You were sick yesterday." I scolded him.

"It's the past get over it babydoll." He said faking a manly husky voice.

"Ahh...!! Why me god?" I murmured to myself. 'That's why I don't like kids much.'

...

*beep*

*beep*

I groaned. I was sleeping as I was tired due to last night. But my phone won't stop beeping. I found my phone on the bedside table. 'Who was disturbing me now?' with that wondered I checked my cell.

I found 5 missed calls and 2 texts. The texts and 2 missed calls were from Rey, 1 missed call was from Agrawal and the other 2 were from Uncle John.

I checked the text from Rey it read

"Hey..!! Free tonight? Let's go on a DINNER date.. ;)" -Rey

This guy never failed to bring a smile on my face. I liked his sweetness, cuteness and he was so charming. I didn't want to be rude and say no to him. And even it had being so long since I had been on a date or  did anything fun.

"Sure...Would love to go for DINNER with u :p" -Kiara

"Be ready, will meet ya' by 7:00.. :)" -Rey

Rey replied almost instantly. I smiled at his cuteness. I always found him really cute. Then it hit me, what about Jake and even Agrawal and Uncle John called.

I groaned and called Uncle John. It has been so long since I talked to him.

"Hey! Uncle. How are you?" I said enthusiastically.

"Haha. Kiara I and Robert missed you." He said chuckling.

"Even I miss you Uncle. Why don't you take a break and come here?" I suggested.

"Yeah..!! I have been trying to talk to you from so long about this.. Umm... Stuff." He stammered.

"About what Uncle? And I am really sorry for not calling you I was busy lately..." I said apologetically.

"It's okay dear.. Umm.. So I have been thinking umm.. Why don't we visit your hometown... I mean like I was called by the head of the village that your home I mean.. Umm... It's been locked for years now and there are people making rumour's that there is no legal owner and that it's illegally built." he said.

"Uncle I won't be going to that place again." I replied very bluntly. Even thinking about that place gave me goosebumps. I was never ever gonna visit that place where.. Where all the bad stuff happened.

" You are not understanding Kiara. The head of our village has gave me the Ultimatum. As you are the legal owner I can't do anything about it sweety." He said seriously.

"But Uncle why don't we send our lawyer or something." I asked.

"And you think I haven't tried that yet. I tried all the possible things to keep you out of this but one day you will have to face it  Kiara... Stop running. Till when will you run." He said.

"Uncle can we talk about it later.. Umm.. I gotta go." I tried to end the conversation.

"See again you are trying to run from the situation face it Kiara. The Ultimatum is for 4 months.. I will be calling you and don't you dare run away from the situation Kiara." He said.

"Okay uncle.. Bye take care.." I said hanging up. I really really didn't want to face it. If people would call me a coward for running away from my problems then be it. I was okay with being called a coward because running away was the easiest and the only way I knew to deal with my problems. I sighed and called Mr.Agrawal 'Why was he calling?' I wondered.

Last ring, he picked my call on very last ring. He always keeps me waiting for him.
_________

VOTE!! COMMENT!! =)

- D.love