59. Revelation

Warning:- unedited
_____

I somehow managed to get myself under the fluffy blanket still handcuffed but as I slept during the entire journey, I was not at all sleepy. I starred towards the ceiling. I missed my sleeping pills, 2 pills and I would be in deep sleep.

This handcuff was not helping as well to get some sleep. I groaned. Everything changed so drastically and I was not liking this change. I felt like it's better to remain unknown to things that hurt so much.

Mom died worried about me. Dad died for me. They took away Krystal as they couldn't find me. Throughout these years I blamed myself for there deaths.

Then happiness came as I started loving the kind, caring side of Mr. Agrawal which he always pretended to be in front of me in order to befriend me. Then again I was broken into pieces.

...

"Kiara, I swear I will break down this door in 5 counts." I heard someone shouting from outside the room. I groaned waking up, my either body was aching and was not letting me move from the bed. My hands were numb. As I tried to raise my hand I realized I was still handcuffed.

"5" I heard a familiar voice saying.

"4" The same voice which was of Rey said after few seconds.

"3" He said banging the door.

"Okay I will open the door," I told him.

"Now Kiara..." He ordered.

"Stop ordering me around, I am not here by my wish," I told him.

"I will open the door just on one condition that no one will force me to stay?" I asked him.

"Kiara, I can't..." I heard Rey groan.

"Then you may leave, I am not opening the door any time soon," I informed him. He groaned again.

"Okay, no one will force you to stay after you open this door." He said. I signed in relief. "But firstly you will have to listen to me only if you promise to talk to me first before making any decision?" He asked. My hand was aching. I groaned.

"Okay, I promise but I will talk only to you and NO ONE ELSE. " I told him referring to Agrawal as no one else.

"Okay, open the door." He told me.

"Bring in the key from Agrawal of my handcuff. He has locked me." I told him.

"Ya, you just open the door. I will bring." He told me but I didn't want to keep the door open and risk seeing Agrawal again so I decided to keep it closed until Rey returns. After a few minutes, I heard a knock and Rey
Shouting my name.

"Yeah.." I murmured and went to open the door. I peeked out to confirm it's just Rey. It was only Rey. He unlocked my handcuff still standing outside and half inside and then he handed me a trouser. I quickly closed the door and wore the trouser underneath Agrawal's shirt. And then I let him in.

"What is this some kind of kidnap?" I asked him.

"Kiara... Breathe... I know what all happened with you shouldn't have happened." He told me. My eye went wide as a soccer ball.

"What do you mean what all happened?" I asked him.

"Umm.. " he murmured something with sounded like curse words under his breathe.

"Agrawal told you?" I asked him. I was dam confused about everything. It felt like everyone else knew about me except me.

Wow, My life was a mystery to me.

I saw him scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess I should leave," I told him.

"Kiara, you promised you will listen to me." He reminded.

"I fucking don't care at the moment..." I told him.

"Aarav has doubled the security. It's impossible for you to leave this place." He told me. I groaned.

"So even you knew from day one onwards, right?" I asked getting angry. He was quiet.

"Rey even you knew I was Mr.Agrawal's wife from the day one onwards, didn't you?" I asked shouting at him.

"Yay.." Was all he could reply. I inhaled closing my eyes.

"Anything else I don't know, because no, actually, I feel like I don't know anything. Your so-called brother which I didn't know was your brother, have made my life a joke." I told him.

"Kiara. You don't know anything." He told me. I laughed humorlessly.

"Still, I don't know anything..." I paused. "then enlighten me, Rey." I told him inhaling. Controlling my anger.

"Okay, sit and listen carefully." He told me and made me sit.

"Okay so.." He cleared his throat. "Firstly this is not my place to say what I am about to say to you. But I am sure you won't listen to Aarav.." He said.. Then coughed and said again.

"I mean Mr. Agrawal, so better I will tell you." He said inhaling deeply.

"Where do I start from?" He asked confused.

"From the starting... Each and everything Rey. Each and everything" I told him. He nodded.

"Okay so, we are three of us. I mean we are 3 siblings. Me, Aarav as in your Mr. Agrawal and Arian. Arian was the oldest among us." He told me.

"Who's he?" I interrupted curiously.

"Kiara please don't interrupt." He told. I nodded.

"Okay, you must have seen I and Aarav don't look alike because I am his half brother. My and Aarav's mother got married to just my dad when Aarav's dad died and I have the features of my dad so." He told me now closing his eyes.

"I will tell you about my mother firstly. She was a school friend of your mother and sorry to say but she was very selfish and mean. She never cared about us after his first husband that is Aarav's dad died. Then she got remarried to my dad and as my dad left her due to her bitchiness she flew away with some multimillionaire carrying a damn about me, Aarav and Arian." He told.

"Arian was very elder to us, probably when Agrawal got married to you under certain circumstances, Arian was 20 and he was dating Abby a.k.a Abhilasha." He told and I was like what.

"What???" I said that out loud.

_____

So... Yes in India earlier there was a very popular ritual of child marriage and later on it became illegal in India. But till date child marriage is being practiced in India mostly in rural areas and according to Indian law "Boys and girls forced into child marriage as minors have the option of voiding their marriage up to two years after reaching adulthood" but if any action is not being taken during those 2 years they are legally married.

Any confusion feel free to ask? For non-Indian's, it might be difficult to understand. You can pm me as well... ☺❤❤

Yay..!! So I am revealing the mystery as the book is about to end...

I really hope this book is worth the time you spent reading it.. :)

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love