48. Run..

Warning:- unedited

Do vote, comment, share if you like this book...
_______

I was on the verge of crying. I felt like I was left out like I was never in there life. Rey and Mr.Agrawal were brothers. That's the reason why only Rey could call Mr. Agrawal by his real name and Mr. Agrawal never did mind.

Rina and Reys relation. Rey and Mr. Agrawal being brothers. All this was too much for me to take.

Mr. Agrawal hit his balled fist again on the wall and then he holded me very tightly by my shoulder. His eyes were the darkest shade. His jaw was clenched. For a second he closed his eyes and breathed in.

"Aarav, it's not her fault. Let her go." Rey pleaded. I did taught about them being related like old friends but as brother's they both looked different so them being brother's thought never crossed my mind.

I still had light bruises on my shoulder from the last time Mr.Agrawal pinned me. It was when I pecked him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? You are fired." Mr. Agrawal shouted. That made me lose my temper.

"Even if you." I pointed towards Mr. Agrawal. " would have begged me to stay here. I wouldn't have. " I continued.

"I can't work in a place full of liers and Bastards." I looked towards Rey and then back to Mr. Agrawal.

"I Quit." With those words I ran out of that place.

I ran away. I didn't wanted to stay here anymore. I blindly loved and trusted them. They all where the only one I had here. I drove back to my apartment and changed into a ice blue coloured sports bra and black tracks and topped it with a grey hoddie.

I grabbed my phone, money and put that in my hoddies pocket. I popped 4 to 5 sleeping pills in my mouth so that I go to deep sleep directly after the jog. I was left with nothing till now. No friends, No job, soon no money and no home. I felt like a loser.

I just wanted run away from all this thought's from everything bad. I always did that and maybe the only thing I knew. I started running. I wanted to exhaust myself till the point that I can't take it any more.

I was running for approx 20 minutes sometime in low pace but mostly very fast. I was out of breath and thirsty but I didn't cared. I didn't knew where I was. I didn't went to my usual running spot as it would be crowded and I didn't wanted people to see me.

I started running again after catching my breath. I knew I was far away from my house but I had enough money to go home. The climate was very hot.

...

"Kaya, go kaya go run away. Daddy will be alright." My dad shouted. I was crying. The goons were two of them and stronger than daddy.

Then what I saw dreaded me my entire life. They pushed my daddy down from the bunglow terrace. I saw the goons pushing daddy down our bunglow and I was just 10 steps away from them, still helpless.

I cried a scream that no one heard, painful than any scream ever heard.

I just heard daddy's last word go and I knew I would have to run. I ran through the stair case from my terrace to the ground floor twice they were about to caught me but due to my tiny size I managed to escape.

As soon as I reached out of my bungalow. I started screaming for help from my neighbourhood.

"Help..!! My dad... They killed.... Help me... Help me..." I cried out as loudly as I could for help. I know that the goons where following me and it was too dark. I ran towards the woods. I ran and ran as fast as I could.

I screamed out in pain as a knife passed through the skin of my leg, causing a gush of blood to seep through my lacerated skin. The rusty blade of the knife caused my entire leg to feel as if a thousand red ants were biting at it repeatedly, and I felt my heartbeat start to quicken. A hand-held me down as I tried to wrench free of my captors.

I have to get out. 'Go kaya' dad's last words circled through my mind endlessly as I burst free from the arms of the goon. A burst of energy ripped tingled through my body and I tore away from my captors and towards the awaiting forest.

I looked around the dark, damp forest for any sign of human life,a hot searing pain twisted through my body and I winced in pain.

My leg was injured. I was soaked through to the bone and it hurt to even move.

CRACK

I whipped my head around at the sound, what was that?
I tried desperately to crawl away, but my strength failed me. A dark shadow stood over me and my vision started to go blurry.

"Someone save me please." Those were my last words before I gave in and fainted.

...

One hour ago (how I got that nightmare)

It was hot in there and running so much made it even hotter. So I removed my hoddie and saw a sofa and some furniture in a truck. There was no one around. Nothing, not even a tree to lean on or a chair to sit. A guitar was flowing near by across that were buildings.

I decided to sit on the sofa on that truck until I caught my breath was really tired. And soon without me knowing I felt asleep. It were the sleeping pills and the intensive running.

_____

Now I guess the first chapter's mystery is kinda solved what do you guys think??

Answer of the most asked question:- yeah' Kiara and Mr. Agrawal's romance is coming soon... =)

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)
- D.love