47. Honeymoon Stage..

Warning:- unedited

If you find any mistake do let me know.
___

"Here... Baby open your mouth." He said touching my chin lightly. My eyes bulged out of my socket.

"What?" I murmured. Till now I was as red as a Tomato. I was blushing that hard. Before I could say anything the spoon full of vanilla icecream was in my both.

"Aww... Honey, they both are yet in there honey moon stage. Still so deeply in love..." Manvi said to her husband. I wanted to hide somewhere so no one could see my red face. I buried myself in the seat as deep as I could.

"Cute." Mr. Agrawal murmured. I looked at him. "You look CUTE, when you blush." He continued. I looked anywhere but at him. Till now Jake was cheering for his team.

It was a game between Torino and Reel some state level game.

"Reel will win." I informed seeing the handsome guys in the team. I know it was a lame reason but I wanted to cheer them.

"Torino it is." Mr. Agrawal said. Obviously
He would say the opposite of what I said. I rolled my eyes. But it seemed like Jake was also with Torino as he was cheering for Torino. Manvi was cheering with me for Reel.

...

"Reel 1... Yeah..!!! " I shouted seeing them goal. I wiggled my eyebrow seeing at Mr.Agrawal. he just rolled his eyes.

"Just wait and watch who will win." He said.

"That's what I am doing and I can clearly see Reel winning." I told him giggling.

...

"Yesss... Yes... Torino 3. We won." Jake shouted jumping up and down. I was looking anywhere but at Mr. Agrawal.

"Kiara it's just a game." Manvi consoled me even though she was also upset.

"Yeah..!!" I said and slowly turned towards Mr. Agrawal. He raised his eyebrows smirking. 'Uhh..!! I wanted to kiss that smirk away.' I thought and mentally slapped myself for thinking such a thing. What was I thinking? I groaned and looked in front where team Torino were enjoying there victory. I pouted.

Then all of a sudden Mr. Agrawal pulled me up by my cheek and murmured in my ear.
"It's okay baby..!!" Slowly. His hot breath affecting me in a way it shouldn't.

Why he had to invade my personal space? Which always made me hold my breath. I tried to stay calm as if it didn't affected me and nothing happened. I was still starring on the field.

I didn't knew what happened but any electric current passed through my cheek giving me all those small tingles and butterflies in my stomach. Mr. Agrawal kissed me on my cheek so close to my lip. when I realised what happened I was blushing very hard.

"Aww...!! You still blush after so many years of being together over such a thing, that's so sweet." Manvi said loudly.

"You were right they are still in there honeymoon stage." Raghav told to Manvi loud enough to be audible to us. I must be till now the darkest shade of red.

"Let's go." With that I got up followed by everyone and than greeting goodbye to Manvi and Raghav near the parking lot. Jake, me and Mr. Agrawal got into the car. Jake seemed really happy now. Entire ride till my house Jake was taking about the match and how this player was playing and me and Mr. Agrawal where listening to him. Mr. Agrawal pulled in front of my house.

"Yeah..!! See you in office." I said with a small smile to Mr. Agrawal.

"I really hope your first day goes well... Stay in touch.. Keep messaging me and if any problem let me know and come over for weekends at my place. Even let me know about the food there if ain't proper we will have to do something. " I started instructing him. I was genuinely worried about him. His last school experience was terrifying and I would never wish that to happen to anyone.

"Okay mom... " Jake said. I looked at him wide eye and glace towards Mr. Agrawal he was watching as well. He seemed really fascinated to see me all worked up.

"Okay okay.. I need you to update me everything before you go to bed, Okay?" I asked him dead seriously.

"Yeah.. Gotcha.." He replied with a nod.

"Okay.." I said and waved him a bye.

...

I got dressed in formal for office. I was in no mood to face Rey or Rina but anyway I parked my car outside the office. I was not at all hungry so I left for office.

To avoid Rey for few more minutes, I straight away went to the canteen and made Mr. Agrawal's strong coffee with just a hint of vodka.

I walked straight towards the elevator not even glancing towards Rey's counter. I could feel his eyes on me. With a ding elevator opened I went in and heard a faint voice of Rey saying " Kiara. "

I even didn't wanted to face Rina and as soon as the elevator opened on the eight floor I was happy to see Rina not in her place. I gave Mr. Agrawal his coffee who was busy on his phone and walking in my office I started working on the report our team collected from the visit.

Just after 10 minutes there was a knock on my cabin. I asked the person to come in.

"Hey can you call Rina she ain't picking my call." Was the first thing Rey asked. I was very angry on them.

"No. Find someone else to help you out."I said bluntly. I started typing on my laptop ignoring him.

"Hey what's stuck up your ass this early in the morning? You didn't wished morning. Didn't you missed me? No how's you? nothing" Rey asked a bit mad.

"Get out now Rey. Before I regret what I say to you next." I warned him.

"Why are you behaving like this?" He asked.

"Why am I behaving like this? You wanna know?" I repeated.

"Okay, Rey just tell me who am I to you, huh?" I asked him.

"Much more than a friend Kiara." Was his reply. He looked so sincere as if saying the trust. I laughed humorlessly.

"You must have even said that to Rina? Before you got drunk last night and went to her room and now she is that upset that she didn't even came for work? " I asked him angrily walking towards him. He looked shocked.

"Get out." I told him and made him move out of my cabin.

"How did y.." He said.

"How did I know?" I completed his sentence. I pushed him out of my cabin. I was so angry that I even didn't wanted to listen to him or see his face.

"So? What do you think Mister? You can double date? You cheated on Rina. You even went on a date with me, huh?" Till now I was shouting. I was gripping his collar very tightly. He hurted Rina and god knows who all. I won't spare him today.

"Tell me? Rina broke up didn't she?" I asked him.

"Umm..." He hesitated.

"Didn't she?" I repeated myself.

"Yes?" He answered as if asking a question. All I saw was red I never expected him to double date and cheat on Rina. I don't know but I was about to slap him when a hand stopped me. It was Mr. Agrawal.

He roughly pinned me on the near by wall and he raised his balled fist and hit the wall beside me caging me and his other hand was holding me tightly by my shoulder. His eyes were full of anger. I didn't knew why was he acting that way but then his next sentence cleared everything.

"How dare you, try to hit my brother?" He asked loudly. I shivered under his grip.

____

Heya.. Guys.. I am really existed about upcoming chapters.. Would love to hear from you guys..

VOTE!!COMMENT!!
- D.love