60.The Truth

Do vote and comment if you like the book... Your ever vote and comment mean a lot to me... Thanks a lot for reading my book.. :*

Warning:- unedited
...

"Yes, Abby and Arian were dating but as Abby was a supermodel for her career she asked Arian to keep their relationship a secret to the world." He explained. I was still shocked.

"Abby's career was going down, her dream to be a miss world seem next to impossible at that time. she accidentally got pregnant with Jake. Arian anyhow wanted his child to come to this world but Jake's birth would spoil the entire career of Abby and even she was dating Arian would be revealed to the world." He told.

"Abby got scared. She knew Arian loved her and he will never let Abby abort the child. So she planned everything so well Kiara, you won't believe that woman got Arain arrested who was running our company in fake charges of rape and asked for tons of money." He told. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Arian was hanged to death due to the charges charged by Abby. As per the court order, Abby was forced to keep the child. Arian's death affected Aarav the most. He became animal, so workaholic, so strict, he forgot that he has his life and as Aarav was known as Arian's younger brother even he faced much criticism by people, that rapist brother can only be a rapist. So he hid his identity from the world. he was only known as 'The richest industrialist 'Mr. Agrawal'' " he told.

"Due to Aarav, my life was always simpler. But Abby, Abby never left from our life. she asked tons of money from Aarav as well and started pp blackmailing that she will kill the child. Jake for her became a source of income but as now her career is going well. She wants to get rid of Jake as in she wants Aarav to adopt him. But as Aarav being the younger brother of Arian as in the rapist to the world's court is not allowing him to adopt Jake. So that's the reason why he badly needed you." He told me.

"And Kiara, Aarav thought that even you will be like Abby until he met you. He thought that when you will come to know that you are the wife of the richest man in the town you will be greedy like all the other woman that came in Aarav's life. that is his mother and Abby. He became a womanizer. He just used women as they have been using him. He was afraid that you would ask for half of his property when you would know that you are legally his wife." He told me. I was crying now. I know Mr. Agrawal has been through many things in his past but that doesn't mean he would make assumptions about me even before knowing me.

"That's not done Rey even before meeting me how can someone judge me," I told him.
He exhaled.

"Keep your self in his shoes, Kiara, he has been through many things. It's only fair when you will understand him and talk to him. He deserves a chance don't you think so?" He asked. His past must be very bad to make him the person he was now.

"What about keeping yourself in my shoes? I..." Before I could complete the sentence.

"Rey where have you being.. I have been searching for you since...." Rina stopped talking as soon as she saw me.

"What's wrong? Why is she crying?" Rina said walking towards me.

"Oh my God...!! Did Mr. Agrawal told her everything." She said. I was dumbfounded and I saw Rey's eye grow wide.

"What the fuck?" I shouted.

"Even you knew from day one onwards every single thing, didn't you?" I asked.

"Wait...!! Obviously, you did know." I continued without waiting for her to reply.

"You know what Rey. As per the condition I listened to you and now I don't trust any ANY one of you. I want to go now." I told him.

"Kiara..." Rina and Rey started.

"No, I have heard enough. I FUCKING WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW." I shouted at the top of my voice. I walked past outside the door. 'Stop fooling me they way you all have been fooling me from day one onwards.' I wanted to scream out loud.

"I swear Rey if I kill anyone of your security or I would be harmed by any one of your security... It won't be my fault. Ask them now to let me go." I told him before leaving the room.

I saw Mr. Agrawal sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Kiara...." I heard Mr. Agrawal say.

"Not again Agrawal," I told him showing my hand indicating him to stop walking towards me. Without even looking at him I left.

I left everything behind......

______

So yeah.. Here is the last chapter of this book... This book was meant to end like this.

Sry guys if I disappointed you... :\

I hope you understand... I really hope this book is worth your time...

Keep smiling people.. I love you all...
Started writing this book from 14th Feb 2015 from that day onwards thanks a lot for supporting me...

Thankyou so very much...!!!!!

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love