46. Secrets

Warning:- unedited

Thanks for tolerating my silly mistakes.
___

Whenever I came back, my home was always empty. It was not even a home it was just a place where I had to live because I had no where else to go. I was so lonely, who was I kidding. I always was.

I now regretted my decision of working at home. But going to office was no fun when Rey and Rina weren't there. It was not even two days and I was missing them. I should probably call Rina but then again I didn't wanted to disturb her if she is in a meeting.

I missed Rey all the flirting and mostly him teasing me. Even those girly talks and doing each others work at times with Rina. 'Should I call Rey?' I thought. Even he could be in the same meeting or some site. I should not disturb them, now atleast.
So I started working on the project in hand. I saw few mails of different companies and started noting down the meeting time and made a draft and mailed to Mr.Agrawal.

...

Time flew by working. It was night already. Now I don't think so that I will be disturbing Rey or Rina. Anyway I needed to talk to them even though they are coming tomorrow itself.

I will ask Rina for all the hot boys she met even though it was not a foreign tour. I giggled to myself, I was really missing those whom I know for like just months. I dialed in Rina's number first and then decided to call Rey or leave a message if too late.

"Heya..!" I said excitedly. "How's you? How's everything going?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Hii Kiara." She said lowly and as if really tried.

"Are you tired?" I asked her. It seemed like I called her when she was about to sleep. I heard a low sob. 'Was she crying?' I taught.

"Ya.." She said. I heard a loud bang. She must have kept her phone in speaker that's why I was able hear everything in her surrounding so clearly.

"Umm... Kiara I will talk to you later." She said. I bet she was crying from her voice. 'Was she in some trouble ?' I taught.

"What the fūck are you doing here?" I heard Rina shouting at someone.

"What do you think of yourself? You dumped me and now you are being all possessive and jealous? Huh?" I heard a man's voice.

"I dumped because you cheated on me." Rina shouted. 'Who is she taking to?' I wanted to know.

"It was a misunderstanding." I heard the same guy say.

"Are you drunk Rey?" I heard Rina shout. I gasped. I immediately hung up.

"What. The. Fuck?" I said. 'Omg..!! They both.. My both best friends had a past and I didn't even knew. Rey who went on a date with me and Rina with whom I talked to like a very old friend of mine never had the courtesy to tell me.' I thought.

'Do I even mean something to them? Was I even there in there life?' Such questions started arising. I was very sad and disappointed. I felt like am not needed. Maybe I was overreacting but they both meant a lot to me.

I taught of calling Rey. He was such a jerk, he cheated on Rina. He went on a date with me. All my views regarding Rey were changing the chocolate boy now seemed to me as a Playboy.

I did the only thing I ever did and only thing I know to run away. I went to my bed had few sleeping pills and tried not to cry.

...

I groaned my alarm was so loud that it hurt my ear. Rolling for sometimes, I sat on my bed and switched the alarm off. I groaned loudly. My head was blasting as if I was having a hangover. 'Was I drunk last night.' I wondered and then everything hit me. Everything about Rey and Rina.

But now in half and hour Mr. Agrawal and Jake will be here. I didn't wanted to spoil Jake's last half day with us. So I got up had a quick shower and wored the first informal thing that came in my hand.

Now I felt like calling Rina was the wrongest decision that I ever made. I pushed every taught about last night to the back of my mind. I shouldn't spoil Mr. Agrawal and Jake's match because of my bad mood.

I tied my hair in a ponytail weared very light makeup just the foundation and concealer to hide my dark circle from last night. I waited for few minutes for Mr. Agrawal to come and finally I heard someone horn outside my house.

I rushed towards Mr. Agrawal's car in front of my house and instantly sat in the passenger seat. Jake was already sitting in the back seat just like yesterday.

"Heya...!!" I hified Jake, way to energetically just to show that I am very happy and excited when deep down I just want to stay at home.

"Let's go Aarav, I don't want to miss anything." Jake said excitedly jumping up and down in the back seat.

"Yess.. Let's go." Mr. Agrawal said before driving. I didn't looked at Mr. Agrawal at all because I felt like he will instantly know that I am sad when he will look in my eyes. Though it Sounded Cheesy, but I really felt like he will know. I know maybe I was over thinking but I knew he will find out the minute he will look at me.

Mr. Agrawal parked the car and as I got down of the car I saw Manvi from yesterday. She waved at me very happily. I waved back. Jake instantly ran towards Manvi's kid whose name I haven't figured out yet. I walked towards Manvi followed by Mr. Agrawal.

"Let's get in, the popcorns right here are so yum. Let's grab them." Manvi said giving me a quick hug.

"Yeah..." I replied her with a small smile. I started following Manvi but was soon been stopped by my wrist and pulled toward the one and only Mr. Agrawal.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Ahem... Ahem... I guess I will get going you guys join in." Said Manvi.

"It's nothing." I told Mr. Agrawal and pulled my arm away from his hold.

"Let's get in, I am really hungry. I hadn't had anything this morning. I get a little cranky when hungry." I told him with a small laugh.

We got into the stadium and joined Manvi and Raghav. Kids were sitting together on the other side. I was happy to see Jake happy. It was very rare to see him smiling so much.

"Here you go." Said Manvi. She was taking popcorns from the staff member selling. she grabbed two jumbo baskets and placed one in between me and Mr. Agrawal and other between Her and Raghav. Followed by medium sized tub of icecream. She gave two small basket of popcorn and icecream to children.

"We will share. Right?" She asked so happily that I was left with just nodding.

"It is been said that if our partner feeds us the bond remains strong among the couple." She informed.

"So Mr. Agrawal why don't you feed Kiara some icecream?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I started coughing. Mr. Agrawal patted my back.

"Sweetheart you okay." He said. 'What's with him and the weird cliché names' I taught.

_____

Thanks for reading...!!! And all the support.. =)

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love