I have a Snapchat account?

Hey guys, sorry this isn't an update.

Just a quick message only would take about 2, 3 minutes of your time.

So I was thinking and I had an idea, instead of me doing my weekly thing asking you guys questions and telling you when I'm going to update while typing it up. Now I'm going to sound lazy and say, it's always so annoying so I was thinking of why not make a snapchat account, I'm going to tell you guys when I'm going to update and all that stuff. Give people shoutouts if they would like, just stuff like that.

Right now thought I would let you guys know, I'm slightly freaked out since I watched 'unfriend' and it wasn't scary as I thought it would be, but what I find creepy is that fact that someone might be watching you. And here I am thinking about making a Snapchat account.

Anyway moving away from that.

I have already made an account, just literally made it now.

My username is: jessicabrooks14

If you guys want to share me your stories through there then I will definitely give it a read. If you want me to follow you back I will, just let me know.

Warning: I won't always be on this account since I already have a main account for my personal reasons.