8. "Who knew the bad boy is a softie"

Chapter eight – Bad boy is a softie

I woke up in the morning having a killer headache. I would tell myself I wouldn’t drink again but I knew I would be lying to myself. I don’t why it was so warm and comfy but I hugged whatever it was that was really warm and comfy, a little hard but I didn’t really complain.

“I knew you couldn’t resist this.” I heard a voice.

My eyes widen as I heard a familiar voice that sounded like.

Carter.

I pulled away from, which caused me to fall on the floor.

Ouch!

I saw Carter chuckling as he pulled out a hand, as I accepted and he pulled me back up which caused me to crash into his chest.

My hands were rested on his bare chest, I bushed as his hands were on my waist. I looked into his brown eyes, then suddenly pain shot through my head. I rubbed my temple which didn’t help, it caused more pain.

Carter pulled his hands away from my waist making me feel cold. He looked at me worriedly, I nodded telling him I’m fine.

“We were so wasted last night.” He laughed.

I can’t even remember what happened last night?

Where am I?

“At my house.” He said raising an eyebrow.

Oh great I spoke out loud, I seem to do that a lot.

I looked around, maybe this was his room.

I was at Carter’s room?!

I looked if I was wearing anything, thank god I was. Just the same dress I was wearing last night, I looked at Carter, as I caught him staring at me.

“W-what happened last night?” I stuttered, this is what he does to me.

He smirked. “You don’t even remember?” I shook my head. “This should be fun.” He mumbled. 

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Can you just tell me what happened?”

He got up from his bed and stretched which flexed his muscles, I licked my lips as I saw him half naked.

I still looked at him as he smirked. “I’m sure you’ll find out later yourself.”

This is one of the things I don’t like about Carter. He doesn’t tell you anything, he’s a mystery. I sighed as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

“I’m heading to the shower, we’ve got 20 minutes until school starts.” He says as he grabs a towel and heads to the bathroom.

I can’t go home looking like I’ve gone to a party, dad will freak out if he sees me wearing this. I panic as I start looking for a shirt that belonged to Carter.

I look in his draw and found a shirt that was grey, the colour scheme of his shirts were mostly black and grey. Of course Bad boy would have black and grey, I didn’t bother looking at his trousers probably black and grey as well, no doubt.

I quickly shut the draw and slip out of my black dress, as I put on Carter’s shirt. It looked like a dress on me, I shrugged I was only wearing this so my dad won’t freak out.

“What the-..” I turn around as I see Carter, with a towel around his waist. Drops of water was dripping from his hair, his 6 pack was showing which was very distracting for me, damn him!

I sheepishly smile at him as I realised he was looking at his shirt that I was currently wearing.

“Sorry, I needed a shirt. If I go home looking like a prostitute then my dad will kill me and he doesn’t know that I went to a party, he thinks I’m at Serena’s but I’m not, speaking of Serena where is she? Is she still at the party? Carter I think I left Serena at the party and why di-..”  Carter stopped my rambling.