23. "I'm giving you an offer."

Cover was made by @mrperfectsklutz I think you should check out her profile and read her story :) 

Chapter 23 – "I'm giving you an offer."

After Carlson had lied to me about an astronaut riding a horse, we realised Serena and Hunter were still locked up in the room. Carter didn't feel like coming with me and Carlson, which was a better idea since I didn't want Sasha to see me with him.

"Carlson hurry up and unlock the door already, Serena is so going to kill me after me." I bit my lip a little worried.

He took the key out of his pocket. "Almost there," then the door clicked.

I looked at Carlson ready for him to open the door, but he looked at me ready for me to open the door.

"Ladies first," he said smirking.

I groan and push the door open slowly, waiting for Serena to jump and attack at me. But gladly, Serena and Hunter were fast asleep, Serena rested her head on Hunters shoulder.

I sighed in relief, they didn't kill each other nor will she kill me right this moment.

"We have to be quite, I'm just going to tap on Serena shoulder-..."

I suddenly heard a loud clap behind me. "Shows over kids!" Serena and Hunter opened their eyes and looked at each other as they both looked away going red.

I slowly turn around my eye twitching. "Tori, I'm honestly telling you to get your eye checked out." He pulled a face, "It's starting to creep me out even more."

I hold in my frustration. "What part of stay quite don't you understand?"

He rolled his eyes. "Hunter never wakes up from a little tap, I'm not sure about Serena but if didn't shout then Hunter would be sleeping beauty in a male version." I was a little surprised at what he said.

I turn around smiling sweetly at Serena. "Hey, best friend," I said awkwardly and lightly punching her arm. "Miss me?" I tried again.

She crossed her arms. "I want to be mad at you," I slightly regretted locking them two up. She then smiles. "But I forgive you." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Woah!" Carlson had a big smile on his face with wide eyes. "What did you guys get up to?" he asked pointing at Serena and Hunter himself.

Serena pulled away and glanced at Hunter smiling and blushing at the same time.

"You have to tell me everything in detail," I whispered in her ear, she blushed but nodded afterwards.

Serena clapped her hands in excitement. "Should we all head down to the party?" we all nod, me and Serena leading out the way as I heard Carlson asking Hunter, "How the hell did you guys sleep when the music is blasting so loud?" he had a good point.