4. "Why a gay stripper bar?"

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter four - Gay Strip Bar & Meeting Val 

"Will you stop smoking?" 

He smirked. "Nope." 

I swear this guy is pushing my buttons everyday. 

I walked over to him and take out the cigarette out of his lip and throw it on the ground and stepping on it until the fire was out. 

"What the..-" I raised my eyebrow as he was about to swear. 

I smirked this time, as I backed away from him. "No need to get angry. I asked you to stop smoking and did you? no. And anyway smoking isn't going to get us anywhere right now." I huffed in anger, why was I always the one stuck with him?

Carter nodded for once he actually agreed with me. 

"So what's the plan now?" he asked causally leaning against his car. 

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Don't look at me, I've got nothing. You think of something to get us out of this place, since this was your friends idea." I said using two of my fingers and bending them up and down in the air. (A/N sorry if that didn't make sense, for the people it make sense to then great!)

"And how would I know we'd end up at this place?" he asked gesturing at this place. I looked at him bluntly that was a dumb question. "Actually don't answer that."

5 HOURS EARLIER 

I need to return this jacket back to Carter even though I've been staring at for so many hours, okay so maybe I was exaggerating, but it felt like hours. And maybe I sniffed it...Anyway the point is that I need to return it back. 

Sitting here in my room watching the jacket as if it was going to magically move or something what not. 

I really need to return it. I grabbed the suit from the chair and ran downstairs.

I walked inside the kitchen, I saw my dad reading the local newspaper that comes every 7am in the morning. 

He seemed to notice I was in the kitchen. 

He turned just to make sure. "Hey kiddo, your up early." I know right, that rarely ever happens. 

I rolled my eyes and walk over to him. "Hey dad, yeah um...I wasn't really tired."

He nodded, and he looked like he was trying to remember something and found out he turned to face me. "I forgot to ask. How was the reception party?" 

I tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "It was really good actually." Well only the first 10 minutes of it, thanks to Carter. 

"Good, at least you got out of the house." Ever since mom's deaths which happened when I was 14. I had stopped hanging out with my friends, I ignored every parties and family events. But I really hadn't got out of the house only for school, I guess. Serena and Charlie would visit me here and there, but they didn't force me into coming out with them, so instead they hung out with me at my house.

"Huh? yeah. So how was your day with Maggie?" I asked grinning and taking a seat next to him and putting Carter's jacket on my lap, I might as well give it to him later. 

Dad lowered his newspaper and carefully looked at me. "Who are you? and what have you done to my daughter?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So I can't even ask my dad about his girlfriend, sooner or later your going to get married with her," the thought of someone replacing my mom made me feel a little quizzy.