2. "What are you really hiding Tori?"

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter two - Complusion

I was so glad it was the end of the lesson, finally to get away from Carter. The only good thing was that I didn't have to sit next to him in Maths, god I don't know what's wrong with him but he keeps on trying to speak to me, doesn't he even remember what he said to last week.

I quickly got out of the school building and went to the parking lot, I found my car and unlocked it. I was about sit inside but someone called my name.

I turned around to find Charlie, I smiled.

"Hey Charlie, where did you go?" I asked him, he didn't show up in the cafeteria with me and Serena today usually he would but I don't know why he didn't today.

He fixed his hair and dug his hands inside his pockets. "About that. I had to go to the library tutor this girl, I would of done it after school I thought that I'd rather hang out with you." he said smiling.

I smiled back but it slowly turned into a frown when I realized that Carter is coming over so we could do our homework.

"Charlie I'm really sorry but I have to do homework with Carter and that's the only time when we could get it done. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'll hang out with the boys. I'll see you tomorrow after school then." I nodded he said bye and walked away to his car.

I got inside my car and closed the door starting the engine.

                                                                                      ***

I made it home, I got closed the door behind me. Dad was probably at work, he is the boss of the C.E.O business, it's pretty big I've been there once but it's been quite I awhile I haven't been there.

I sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen, our house was pretty big I mean my dad got paid a lot and he ended up buying this big house with my mum.

Thinking about my mum I fiddled with the bracelet she gave me when I was 10 years old, I still have and I intend on keeping it.

God I missed mum.

I stopped thinking about mom when someone knocked on the door, I got up from the stool and went to the main door and answered the door.

I should expected he would of come.

"I'm here to start on our assignment," he replied.

I nodded. "Come in," I said letting him through.

I closed the door and saw Carter staring at the place, it has been quite a while since he hasn't come over and obviously we've changed the furniture around.

"I see you've changed everything around here." Carter mumbled while looking up the ceiling then looking down.

"I've changed it around few years ago." Well actually my mum did but I'm not going to tell him what happened to my mum he doesn't know what's happened and I can't risk letting him know.

"I wouldn't expect you to know." I mumbled quitely, walking inside the living room. I knew he was following me, I walked inside the kitchen I heard him put his backpack on the couch.

"Yeah about that, I shouldn't off left-.." I cut him off.

"So what do you want for drink, we've got water, apple juice, cream soda or beer. Knowing you would probably have beer." I muttered the last part.