11. "He doesn't do love he bangs different girls, every day"

Chapter 11 – “He doesn’t do love he bangs different girls, every day”

I looked at Carter for a split second waiting for him to either say something, or just hand me a pen like I had asked.

Since he was to slow, the person behind Carter called Mike handed me a pen.

“Here Tori, borrow mine.” He said smiling, Mike did have those smiles which would get every girls attention.

I took it out of his hand, I smiled and said, “Thanks Mike.” I said waving the pen that was now in between my index finger and thumb.

He grinned. “No problem.”

I was about to turn around and get back to writing but, Carter’s caught my eye. With a surprise, he was already staring at me, but he was narrowing his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes, he definitely has bipolar.

Carter’s P.O.V

I watched both Tori and Mike, he was definitely flirting with her. Which I think Tori liked, why else would she smile like that.

Yes I was too slow on to give her a pen. But it wasn’t my fault.

I don’t know what happened to me, I just couldn’t stop staring at Tori’s eyes. I just remembered everything she said to me. I seem to always hurt people in the process.

In this case, it’s Tori.

I remembered what Val said to me, when Tori left the house as I rudely told her to F*ck off.

I looked outside my window, pulling the curtains slightly as I saw Tori walking away from my house, and slowly making her way to her home. I had to push her away, I don’t want her to have some kind of pity on me. She already knows too much.

I heard footsteps coming up.

“What the hell was that?!” Val shouted, I didn’t respond until I saw Tori went inside her house.

I turned around, putting my hands in my pockets. “I did what I had to.” I said sitting down ready to take a smoke.

“What do you mean you had to do it?” Val asked. I didn’t bother replying back to him since he wouldn’t understand. He snatched the cigarette out of my lip, which I was about to light up. “Carter answer me!” Val said impatiently.

I rolled my eyes as I layed on my back. “Something’s you wouldn’t understand.”

Silence travelled in my room.

Val sighed loudly. “You know you hurt Tori’s feelings today, you were rude to her when she was just being nice and looking if you’re okay, but what to you do in return? You hurt her.”

“I know.” I mumbled.

Val raised his eyebrows. “Oh, you know?” he said in a sarcastic tone.

“Val you don’t understand, Tori is just someone who I can’t – I just can’t let something bad happen to her. You know she was much safer when I wasn’t in her life. She seemed so happy and carefree, but when I come back in her life she seems so hurt and pain is just her main emotion. That’s why I pushed her away.”

Val sighed putting his hands on his hips. “Couldn’t you of just find a different way, than just hurting her feelings again.” I could of, but I wasn’t thinking straight. “I really liked her Carter, she was a fun person. She didn’t deserve anything you said or did to her. Don’t you think inside she’s also grieving inside about her mom, your mom is still here and that’s exactly why she wants to help you!” he shouted the last part.