5. "I'll give it back to you if you give me some answers."

The amazing gif on the side made by @sakanadesu Thank you so much!

Chapter 5 – I Want Answers

Come on, Tori where did you last put it?

I started rummaging through every bag I had in my room, still nothing. I look in my other bag that was brown and had pockets at the front.

Nothing.

My bracelet my mom gave me when I was 5, I couldn’t find it anywhere. This couldn’t be possible, I need to find that bracelet or else. My mom wasn’t here with me and this is the only thing that I have left of her, I couldn’t lose the bracelet but I obviously have somehow.

My grab a fist full of my hair and cuss words and scream with no tears falling down.

How could this even happen? Where did I put it the last time? I’ve never lost the bracelet until now, I knew something felt different today and of course I left my bracelet somewhere.

I sighed and sat down on my bed giving up where I had left it.

Yesterday, where had I been?

Gay strip bar with. Carter!

I might off left it in Carter’s car. I immediately got up and looked for my phone, maybe I should contact him?

Tori you’re so stupid, you don’t even have his number.

My subconscious was right, I didn’t have Carter’s number.

I sighed again in a giving up tone.

I knew it wouldn’t be in Charlie’s car because he would off seen it by now and contacted me and brought back to me.

That only leaves one option, Carter.

I did hang out with him most of the day, until he went over to the blond girl which I had no problem but he could at least told me he didn’t want to hang out with me. I was glad at the end Charlie picked me up or else I would either have to wait for Carter or walk home.

I guess I have to wait until tomorrow for the bracelet, I had to ask Carter if I really wanted the bracelet back.

I sighed, I can’t give up now.

Carter P.O.V

I fiddled around with the bracelet, with different charms on. But the one that caught my eye was a little note from her mom, why would her mom write her that if she’s still here.

I clenched my fist. Tori’s so mysterious which make me angry, if only I knew what was going on her mind and tell me what’s wrong with her mom, why isn’t she at home most of the time and most importantly, why is Tori’s dad in another relationship? I might of left a few years back for a new fresh start with both of my parents but I didn’t come back to find out about that.

Both of my parents were having a hard time living with each other that time. We all decided to take a family trip to Mexico where all of my dad’s family lived and this trip was for my mom and dad mostly for them to fix there problems and get back together. Of course nothing goes according to plan. We came back home with no good news, I honestly didn’t care about my parents relationship, I’d always end up blaming dad for making my mom leave. It was also the time where I saw Tori for the first time before me leaving for Mexico, she seemed really quiet at that point I didn’t really think it was nothing. But then I saw everyone like Charlie, Serena and especially Tori upset. I couldn’t talk to Tori then, because it was awkward I mean I was the first person to break the friendship me and Tori had.