Note: Please Read

Hey there readers!

Long time no see!

There is a lot I need to catch you up on so bear with me as I try to update you all.

First things first, for those who may not know, I have moved accounts and now write under the account snisismtoney12 .

I have two new books published on there that I am currently working on so go ahead and check that out if you'd like!

Second, I feel like I need to address a couple things about this book because I DO read every comment that I get on this book.

Lately, I've noticed a lot of hate towards this book due to some of the plots and themes that were revealed through this novel.

I'd first like to say that this book was written in 2014/2015. At the time, I was roughly a 13 year old who was incredibly naive and had no experience of writing. This was my first ever book published to Wattpad, and at the time, I felt that my novel was amazing.

Looking back at it now as the years have passed, I do see that there are some themes in this book that many do not agree with which is absolutely fine!

As a writer on Wattpad, a public platform, I am aware that putting my work out there means that I will receive comments, both good and bad.

Any type of feedback I receive is appreciated and I am sincerely grateful for the reads, votes, and comments I receive on a daily basis.

With that said, I KNOW that there are certain parts about this novel that needs major editing which I plan to do in the near future!

It has been nearly 5 years since this book first was written, and I can assure you that I have grown as a person and as a writer. 

Best,

Snisismtoney