Chapter 27

Arsen POV:

"Two fruit punches." I told the person attending to the drinks.

He nodded his head and walked over to get the drinks. I took that time to check my phone for any emails and notifications.

I was so glad that the pack accepted Grace. I felt complete and so happy.

God I loved that girl.

Yes love. I knew I was falling for Grace since our date but I was sure of it now.

It's a matter of time before I told her. I wanted it to be special.

I suddenly felt a pat on my back. I turned around to see the faces of my best friends.

"Congrats bro, it's official now, she's accepted in the pack." Nick said.

"She's going to make a great Luna." Matthew added on smiling.

"I'm glad everything's finally over and we can be happy." I said relieved.

"You got that right. I remember when she didn't even want to be in the same room as you. You've come a long way." Matthew said chuckling.

I nodded remembering the first time we met and how she tried to run from me.

Our attention was averted to a lady who held out mine and Graces drinks towards me on a tray.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the drinks. I bid my goodbyes to the guys and turned to find Grace.

I looked to where I last saw Grace and didn't see her. I set down the drinks and began walking around the hall, trying to catch sight of her.

I noticed Macy and Sarah chatting with my mom and went over towards them. "Do you guys happen to know where Grace is?" I asked them.

"I saw her walking out of the hall, I thought that maybe she needed some fresh air." Sarah said.

I nodded my head and walked outside the hotel. I followed her scent and came to the side of the hotel where there was a fountain.

I ran towards the fountain where I saw her fallen clutch on the floor and a note next to it.

We've got your mate Mr.Alpha. Come and get her. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her now would we?

I crumpled the note up and threw it on the floor in rage.

They had my mate. They had Grace.

Shift. Shift night now. I have a feeling on where they are. My wolf screamed in my head.

I'm complied and and took off my pants before shifting. I needed the pants later or I'd be walking around naked.

Allowing my wolf to take over, we took off into the woods.

I'm coming for you Grace. Hold tight.

-*-*-*-*-*

I had been running for about half and hour and came across a warehouse. I had been getting mind links from everyone but I ignored them. I was solely focused on finding Graces location so I could bring her back home.

Link them back. We may need back up. My wolf said speaking up.

Matthew. Nick. Grace was kidnapped. Follow my scent ASAP. I commanded before closing the link.

I walked around the warehouse and shifted back. I put on my dress pants and walked towards the door in the front of the building.

The building was locked. There must've been another way they got in.

I walked around to the other side of the warehouse and saw a broken window. Careful to avoid the shattered cracks, I climbed in and looked around.

The warehouse was dark and covered in cobwebs. Who knows what else was in this place I thought looking around disgusted.

I could faintly smell Graces scent and began following it.

Whoever this sick fuck was that kidnapped my mate would pay.

I followed the scent and came across a stair case leading downstairs. I came across a basement and heard voices.

I was about to open the door when k heard something.

More importantly, somebody.

"What do we do with her boss?" An unknown voice questioned.

"You'll see." Someone said before laughing loudly.

I recognized the voice but before I could pinpoint it I heard footsteps coming my way. I turned around in defense but before I could do anything I felt something hard hit my head, and someone inject something into my leg.

The last thing I saw were the shoes of a man walking into the room while chuckling to himself.

-*-*-*-*-*

Oh no Arsen. Shouldn't have gone alone.

Who kidnapped Grace and hurt Arsen??

Sorry this chapter was EXTREMELY SHORT!

But let's take an applaud because I uploaded 3 times today!

Next up is Graces' POV!