Chapter 20

Grace POV:

"Hold still, were almost done." Macy said curling the last strand of hair. My date with Arsen was today and Macy offered to help do my hair for me. She was going to curl it and pin the front pieces to the back.

I was wearing a black romper with a dark wash Jean jacket over it. I wore a pair of black sandals as well with it and a simple pair of studs on my ears.I kept my makeup natural with just some eyeliner, mascara, and lip tint.

"Okay! We're done! Grace you look gorgeous." Macy said stepping back.

I stood up and gave her a hug. "Thanks Mace, it looks great." I said looking at how beautifully she curled my hair.

"No problem, let loose on the date Grace, have fun." Macy said winking at me. I gave her a thankful smile and made my way downstairs.

At the bottom of the stairs stood my handsome mate. Arsen was dressed in a black button up and some jeans. His hair was his usual 'didn't try' but actually did look. All in all, he looked great.

I walked towards him while he just stared at me. "You look amazing Grace." Arsen said grabbing my hand.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said smiling.

"Alright love birds get outta here." Matthew said with Macy by his side.

Arsen laughed and pulled towards his black Lamborghini.

"Nice car you have here." I said to Arsen raising my eyebrow.

"I try." He said shrugging before opening my door. It surprised me a bit that he did that but it was sweet.

I took a seat in the black leather seats before Arsen shut my door. He jogged to the other side and got in.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked Arsen as we set out to the destination.

Arsen shook his head. "You'll just have to see."

Knowing he won't budge I turned my head outside the window and watched the scenery pass. Soon I saw us nearing a beach. Arsen pulled into a beachside restaurant parking lot. From the looked of it, it looked like a beautiful place. It was fancy but it looked like a comfortable place too. Arsen took my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?" A man in his 50's asked us.

"Yeah, table for two under the name Arsen Hall." Arsen answered.

"Right this way sir." The man said leading us outside.

He brought us to a table on the outside patio. Candles surrounded our table where a single rose was sat. Looking out towards my right I saw a full view of the beautiful sea. Turning towards Arsen I told him, "This is amazing."

Arsen smiled and asked for the menus. The waiter handed me a menu and Arsen began looking through it while I did the same. I was delighted to know the menu wasn't full of all sea food and that they had pasta. I didn't hate sea food but I preferred not to eat it.

"Can I take your order." The same man said with a pen and a pad.

"Yes, I'll have the California Sushi Roll." Arsen said.

"And I'll have the Chicken Alfredo Pasta." I said.

"And what drinks would you like?" The man asked after jotting down our orders.

"I'll have an Iced tea." I answered. While Arsen said the same. After finalizing the order the man left.

"This is a beautiful place Arsen, I'm in love with the view." I said staring at the ocean.

"I'm in love with the view too." Arsen said.

I turned to look at him only to find him staring at me. I blushed at his intense stare and what he said. We were interrupted when the waiter brought our food and drinks out.

"So Grace, tell me about yourself." Arsen said after swallowing his sushi.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him while pulling some pasta onto my fork.

"Anything, whatever you want me to know." Arsen said.

"Well, I'm deadly afraid of wasps." I said laughing.

"Wasps?" Arsen asked laughing. "Why?" He asked.

"Long story short my childhood was ruined because of them." I said shuddering.

Our laughter soon filled the air as we both talked about ourselves, getting to know each other even more.

-*-*-*-*-*

Arsen was leading me down the steps towards the beach. We both had finished eating and Arsen said that he wanted to take a walk on the beach under the moonlight. I took off my sandals and carried them in my hand that Arsen wasn't holding.

We walked towards the shore and walked along it. The beach was secluded where we were walking so we had our privacy.

After walking for about 5 minutes in silence we found a rock and took a seat on it.

"I had a great time tonight Arsen." I said.

"I'm glad you did because I did too." Arsen said smiling before pulling something out of his pocket. In his hand was a beautiful necklace. There was a glass heart hanging from the chain. It was simple yet beautiful.

"I have something for you." Arsen said before pushing my hair to the side and putting the necklace on for me.

"Arsen, this is beautiful. I love it." I said looking from the necklace to him.

At this moment, the need to kiss him was higher than I've ever felt.

Kiss him! Kiss mate! Catalina said making an appearance.

Before anything could stop me, I grabbed Arsen face in my hand and placed my lips on his.

Sparks, fireworks, tingles, all flew through my body at the contact. Arsen sat there shocked for a second before his lips began moving with mine. His lips were so soft and felt so good. I pulled back after needing some air and he rested his forehead against mine. As I tried catching my breath Arsen began placing kisses down my neck. I let out a breathy moan when he brought his lips back to mine. We kissed again before Arsen pulled back.

"That was amazing." Arsen whispered.

I nodded at a loss for words and stared up at him.

"I'm the luckiest man alive to have you as my mate Grace, and I can't thank you enough for giving me a chance." Arsen said causing the biggest smile ever to land on my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked towards the sea. I sighed in contentment feeling on top of the world knowing that today was one of the best days of my life.

Arsen placed a kiss on my forehead and turned towards the sea aswell. For the rest of the night we sat in comfortable silence staring out at the sea, happy in each other's arms.

-*-*-*-*-*

Another one!

I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm hoping for this chapter to get at least 10 votes so please vote!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! They finally kissed yay!!

Vote and Comment!