Epilogue

Grace POV:

My hands shook as I stared down at the stick in my hand. I saw the two faint lines staring right back at me but I couldn't believe it.

Arsen and I had done the deed around a month and a half ago not expecting much. The doctors had told me it would be harder to conceive since Sean did stab my abdomen and stomach, but I didn't expect it to come this soon.

You and Arsen are at it almost everyday, and you think that you couldn't get pregnant? Catalina asks in my head sarcastically.

I was pregnant.

How would Arsen react?

Would he want the baby?

"Grace? You've been in there a while, we're coming in!" Macy said before she and Sarah barged in.

She ripped the stick out of my hand and stared at it before screaming.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" She yelled doing a happy dance.

"I'm going to be a godmother!" Sarah said excitedly, giving me a hug, Macy following after.

"I'm going to be a mommy." I said in disbelief.

"Hey, aren't you happy about this." Macy asked looking down at me.

"Of course I'm happy, I'm ecstatic, but how would Arsen react. We haven't been together that long and we're young." I spilled out to them.

"My brother will be over the moon. He loves children. Haven't you seen how fond he is of the pack children? He loves them like their his own. You two are mates and you love each other. Everything is going to be fine." Macy said smiling at me.

Almost done with patrols babe, can't wait to see you. Arsen linked in my head.

"The guys are almost back from patrol, I'm going to tell Arsen as soon as he comes home." I said placing the pregnancy test in the box and taking it back into my room.

The girls wished me good luck before walking out to the living room.

I was lying on the bed watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars when Arsen walked in. He came towards me and pecked me on the lips before joining me on bed. He pulled me closer into his chest and rested his chin on my head.

I snuggled closer to him, waiting for the perfect moment to say something.

"Why so quiet today? Did something happen?" Arsen asked worriedly.

I pulled away from him and turned to face him. "No, no everything is okay. I just have something to tell you." I said to him. He nodded his head for me to continue but I could see he was nervous.

I reached under my pillow and pulled out the pregnancy test box. I placed it in Arsen's hands, looking to see his reaction.

He looked at me with wide eyes before opening the box and pulling out the test. He took one look at the two lines on the box before lunging towards me. He tackled me against the bed and showered me with kisses. I giggled and looked at him.

"Are you happy?" I asked him.

"Am I happy? Of course I am, I've always wanted to start a family with my mate." He said excitedly.

I pulled his head down for a quick kiss that wasn't so quick. Things turned heated real fast and soon our clothes were spilled over the floor.

Needless to say, we didn't go down for dinner that night.

-*-*-*-*-

Completed, August 15th, 2016

And that's a wrap!

There's the end of Grace's and Arsen's story.

I think I'm pretty happy with the ending, what about you guys?

Again, I would I like to thank all of you for reading and voting on my book!

This is just the beginning of my wattpad journey and I will continue to write!

But I know I'll miss writing this book!

My next work will be "Chasing Hope"

Check it out!!!!!

I love you all so much!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

Once again, thank you all.