Chapter 24

Grace POV:

I woke up with a strong urge to pee. I made a move to get out of bed but I was being held down by a heavy arm. Arsen's heavy arm. I wiggled and tried to get out of his hold but he only groaned and tightened his arm.

"Arsen." I said slapping his arm

He didn't reply.

"Arsen." I whined slapping his arm harder.

He still didn't reply.

"Arsen!" I screamed in his ear.

He bolted up and began looking around frantically. I laid on the bed laughing so hard, holding my stomach. "You-your face." I said laughing while pointing at his face.

"You got s-so scared." I said laughing at him even more.

He scowled at me, but a smirk came onto his face. He inched closer to me and grabbed me. He began to relentlessly tickle me, while I laid under him squirming.

"S-stop I'm gonna pee on t-the bed." I said gasping for breath while trying to push his arms away.

I was able to get out of his hold and run towards the bathroom, locking it before he could come after me.

I did my business and brushed my teeth before walking out. As soon as I stepped foot outside Arsen's large hands grabbed me and pulled to him.

He smelled like mint. He probably used the other bathroom and brushed his teeth.

His hair was his usual messy, and he was still shirtless.

I looked up at him to find his intense stare focused solely on me.

Before I could utter a word Arsen's lips were on mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync as sparks of electricity flew through me. I found myself getting lost in the kiss as I pulled Arsen's head down lower, gently pulling on the nape of his neck. He let out a small groan which left me all hot and bothered. Arsen gripped my waist tighter as I pushed my mouth harder against his. I didn't feel us moving until I suddenly ended up on the couch with Arsen on top of me.

My hands roam underneath his shirt, feeling his toned body. I let out a small moan when Arsen's lips move down to my neck. His teeth graze the place where my mark is supposed to be laid.

"Grace." Arsen said pulling back, looking breathless.

"Let me mark you." He said looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head at a loss for words. "Mark me, Arsen." Is all I said before his teeth sunk into my neck.

I felt a searing pain for a split second before pleasure took over my body.

Arsen removed his teeth from my neck and pulled back.

I looked up at him dazedly smiling and he smiled back looking content at his mark. I suddenly felt like all my energy was drained out of me as I gave into the dark slumber awaiting me.

-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up on an empty bed feeling well rested.

I was now marked.

I smiled happily not believing that I would have ever allowed this to happen.

Getting up, I quickly showered. I wrapped a towel around my body and looked at the mirror. There, on the side of my neck, where my neck met my shoulder lay my mark. A wolf under a full moon was on my neck, and right next to it were the initials, A.H.

I smiled and walked into the room. I looked into the closet to find that all my clothes had been moved into Arsen's closet.

Sneaky wolf.