Chapter 18

Grace POV:

It was Thursday and my date with Arsen was in two days. Recently the both of us have been trying to get to know each other. During training I had gotten some more techniques down too with the help of Arsen.

I was sitting in my room when I realized that I barely had any clothes. Sitting up from my bed, I turned off Greys Anatomy that was playing on the TV and made my way towards Arsen's office.

I knocked on his office door and waited for the 'come in' before walking in. Arsen sat in his chair behind his big desk. He was looking over some paperwork and looked up when I stepped in.

"Hey, what's up." Arsen said giving me a small smile.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could go to the mall with Macy. I don't want to keep using her clothes and I need to pick some things up." I said.

" Of course you can go, here's my card, buy anything you want." Arsen said handing me over a black credit card.

Taking a step back I shook my head. "No it's fine, I have some of my own cash that I've kept in my bag. I'm fine with using that." I said refusing his offer. I hated taking things from people.

"Grace. You're my mate and it's my job to provide you what you want. Forget about the money that you have. Save that for something else. But from now on I want you to use our card. Consider it your very own." Arsen said, forcing the card into my hand.

Knowing that Arsen wouldn't budge, I reluctantly took the card. I walked over towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. That simple kiss made me feel so many things at once. It felt so right that it made me wonder what it would feel like to actually kiss him.

"What was that for? Not that I didn't like it." Arsen asked.

"My way of saying thanks to you." I replied.

"You don't need to thank me. What's mine is yours." Arsen said making my heart flutter.

"I'll see you soon, Arsen." I said walking out. He bid his goodbye as well as I made my way towards Macy's room.

I made my way towards Macy's room and walked in. I found Macy wiping her red eyes, and immediately rushed to her.

"Macy? What's wrong?" I asked examining her puffy face.

"Matt and I got into a fight, I saw a text from a girl that he had been talking to before we got together and flipped out. I didn't know what to believe." Macy said in a shaky voice.

"Aw Mace, okay try not to think about it right now. For now I have something to cheer us up." I said waving the credit card in the air.

"Shopping? Thanks Grace, I really need something to distract me." Macy said giving me a hug.

I hugged her back and shooed her off to wash her face and get ready.

15 minutes later we were on our way to the mall.

We went to a total of 9 stores and had so many bags in our hands. Arsen had sent a guard out with us just in case something happened. We visited Forever 21, Express, H&M, Hollister, American Eagle, Zara, Nike, and lastly Victoria Secret.

Macy and I were sitting down on a bench taking a break when I felt someone cover my eyes from behind me. From the tingles I knew it was Arsen. I turned around to see him grinning at me. I also saw a sad looking Matt behind him. I gave him a glare which he caught, he guilty averted his gaze towards Macy who was avoiding looking at him.