Chapter 12

Grace POV:

Waking up the next morning, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up. I was sitting for a few minutes staring into nothing when I heard a snap of a twig.

Catalina went on edge and was signaling me something.

Danger.

I didn't have even two seconds to comprehend what she was saying when I heard three malicious growls.

Nice going Grace. Got yourself into shit again.

Turning around I came across three huge wolves. They weren't big enough to be Alphas, but they were still larger than the average. They all had the same muddy brown fur color and had drool dripping down from their teeth.

Rouges.

I slowly started inching backwards "Hey listen guys, I'm not looking for any trouble, so with that said I'll be going." Before I could take another step back the one in the middle let out a loud growl and pounced on me.

I thrashed underneath him trying to kick anywhere I could. I punched his snout which left him distracted. This gave me enough time to shift into my wolf.

Now as my wolf I stood back and stared back at the three rouges. I stood no chance against them.

I'm so screwed.

The same wolf then jumped on top of me again. I tried my best to dodge every bite but I let out a loud whimper when he bit down hard on injured foot. Blood started seeping through my paw as I lay there injured. Defenseless.

Before he could finish me off I heard the loudest growl I have ever heard. It could've been loud enough to shake the ground. Seconds later ten huge wolves stood in front of us. But what I was focused solely on was the midnight black wolf who towered over all the other wolves standing in the front. He stood with confidence and had a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Arsen.

I knew it was him because of how Catalina was purring in my mind and pacing back and forth.

His eyes met mine for a brief second before moving his gaze lower to scan my body. His gaze soon landed on my wounded foot. Arsen let out a loud growl and charged towards the three wolves ripping them to shreds in a matter of minutes as his men stood back and watched.

As soon as he knew that none of the wolves were alive he went behind a tree. He emerged seconds later in only a pair of basketball shorts. His eight pack full on display.

All ours.

Arsen stalked towards me before kneeling down. He avoided all eye contact from me as he examined my foot.

"Shift" he commanded in a cold voice as he threw a large black shirt towards me.

Picking up the shirt with my teeth I limped carefully towards the closest tree and shifted. I put the large t-shirt on quickly as I was engulfed in Arsen's scent.

Limping back towards Arsen I was met with a pair of ten eyes on me. Feeling uncomfortable I began pulling the shirt down to cover as much as I could. It reached mid thigh but I still felt exposed.

Arsen let out a growl as he saw all the lustful stares from the men in the pack. "All of you leave! I can take care of it from here. "

All the men except Nick and Matthew began walking back in the direction they came from.

"Hey man you got it from here?" Matthew asked Arsen

Arsen nodded as he let out a loud sigh.

"Take it easy will ya?" Nick said before patting Arsen on the back and walking in the same direction as the men with Matthew.

Arsen then turned to me. Silently he picked me up bridal style as we walked back towards his territory.

A sense of Deja vu came over me as I remembered Arsen doing the exact same with me just days before.

I could sense his anger and I felt guilt. I knew he was angry at me. He was ignoring me and couldn't even look me in the eye. A pang of hurt went through my heart at the thought of Arsen ignoring me.

"Arsen?" I got no response.

Knowing he wasn't going to reply I let out a sigh and rested myself against his shoulder. Might as well make myself comfortable.

I have a feeling Arsen isn't going to be letting me out of his sights for a long time.

-*-*-*-*-*-*

Another update!

Hope you all enjoy.

I really feel like eating a burrito right now.