4.4

Calum

There was no point for Calum to even make the bed in his new room - him and Hayley managed to quickly mess it all up. He'd gotten a double, which was a lot better than squeezing into hers, although he really didn't mind being close to her.

"My mum will be back late," he mumbled into the skin at her shoulder. Calum loved that little space between her shoulder and neck - it was a perfect place to place cute innocent kisses, and it was where he would find her sweet spot when things got heated.

Her fingers tangled themselves into his hair, pulling slightly at the curls at the back of his head as she pushed herself closer to him. "Netflix and chill?" she laughed softly, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"That's so inappropriate," Calum said, but let his hands move from her lower back, grabbing the hem of her shirt on their way up her body. With her hands up he could easily pull it over Hayley's head and let it fall to the floor behind her.

"I know we've done this before but I feel like this is different." The girl looked down at her bare feet, twisting nervously. She then reached a hand to Calum's cheek.

He didn't want to waste another day being without her. Just by smiling, she could make Calum feel light enough to fly away on fluffy clouds in the sky.

"Me too."

She fiddled with the buckle of his belt, Calum feeling himself twitch.

There was a bubbly feeling starting at his stomach, spreading all the way out in every part of his body. It was making him feel hot and his heart beat fast under her touch of his bare skin.

He gently moved her backwards, causing her to fall back on the bed, lips not once leaving hers as he ended up hovering over her.

"Sorry," he mumbled, pushing himself up on his elbows so he wouldn't crush her.

She responded by hooking her legs around his lower back and bringing him closer to her, continuing to press lustful kisses to his chapped lips.

Eager hands travelled up over her milky skin, feeling every little inch of her hips and tummy, finally landing at her breasts.

Calum had felt them before, but it had been dark so he hadn't seen her completely. The way she looked underneath him in just a white bra had him feeling like he was about to burst. Hayley lifted herself up enough to allow him to reach around her back to unclasp it.

Which Calum attempted, although it wouldn't open. Bras weren't rocket science, but in that moment, with Calum's sweaty and nervous hands, it was almost like mission impossible.

"I can't do it," he grunted, pulling a hand through his hair to make the beads of sweat forming at his forehead go away. "It's stuck."

Moving his fingers away from her back, she giggled and undid her bra in one simple motion, letting the straps fall down her arms. "Better?"

"Much better."

The bra ended up hanging over his desk lamp. Calum thought to himself that he'd save that one, for times when she was away and he missed her.

There was a new pitch to her sighs as his hands moved over her exposed chest. Calum tried keeping his eyes on hers, but her body was moving underneath his and her head flew to the side with each touch.

"Look at me," he said, and she slowly lifted her head. "You okay?"

And with her looking at him, Calum felt like falling apart. He'd never seen her usually bright eyes so dark before.

"Yes, I want this."

Her hands held onto into his shoulders. He felt himself tense as she moved slowly, back arched into his, short nails slightly digging into his skin with each movement.

He felt nothing but a tidal wave of desire, and was ready to be taken away. Regardless of what he'd told her before, he couldn't keep his eyes open; he saw stars anyway.

He reached to the front of his jeans, finding his belt and buttons undone and the zipper down ­- while his head had been floating around in a hurricane of pleasure she'd wasted no time.

"Let me," she moaned, lightly pressing the palm of her hand against his hipbone. Not long after he was lying on his back with the prettiest girl he'd ever seen straddling his waist. "Can I please?"

As if he was ever going to say no.

They had agreed that there were many things that we're better than sex. But when they were intertwined it was more than that.

It felt a lot like love, and all Calum could think was that it doesn't get better than this.

✿ ✿ ✿

Calum came home from school early the next day, having skipped the final class of history. He hadn't done the assignment, and couldn't give the teacher a legitimate reason why (he'd been busy cuddling his girlfriend) so he went home.

His mind had been cloudy all day. He saw Hayley at lunch and the distraction made him trip into the kid in front of him in the queue. The accident had gotten him into an argument and ended in the headmistress' office.

Leaving his backpack on the floor, Calum threw himself on the sofa. The TV was on, and his mum was cooking something in the kitchen.

"Smells good, mum," he complimented her, but was greeted with a frown when he looked up from the edge of the sofa.

"Calum," she said, and he knew there was something wrong, because she would usually call him by his nickname. Letting go of the saucepan on the hob, she leaned over the counter, eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Are you active?"

Calum shrugged casually, wondering what she was talking about. She knew he played football, she'd even seen a few of his games when he was younger. "I do sports at school."

"Not that kind of active. I mean sexually active, Calum."

Talking about sex with a parent could easily make anybody cringe, but Calum could physically feel himself sinking through the floor and slipping down into hell. She knew.

Although his face was hot, burning up even, the room stayed ice cold - frozen.

What the fuck.

"Oh," he managed to get past his lips. "Um, well... I don't-"

"I found a bra when I was getting your empty boxes, and there were some knickers on the floor almost getting sucked into the hoover when I was hoovering your floor."

Calum's heart stopped. She'd found his girlfriend's sexy underwear on the floor. He hid his face in his hands, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Why'd you go into my room?"

"Because it's a tip already, and it needed tidying. Calum that is absolutely disgusting! I really hope she brought some spare underwear!"

Calum just cringed, and as he didn't want to continue the conversation, he didn't fill her mum in on the fact that Hayley had actually borrowed some of his clean boxers and that they had cuddled in bed eating Chinese takeaway after.

"Protect yourselves, okay? Pills and condoms and all that stuff." She didn't seem as angry anymore, just worried. "I guess the locks on the doors were a good idea. I never want to walk in on you guys doing anything."

"Sorry mum." He lowered his head in shame. "The feeling is mutual."

And that was the story of the most embarrassing and mentally scarring moment in Calum's life.

-
if you're gonna comment 'update' take a free gps from the box, locate your chill and comment 'calum is a babe' instead

bc i feel so stressed and i'm a human not a robot

how did your parents give you the talk??

fun fact: my mum was like "boys need to take their responsibility, and use a condom. just because you're on the pill doesn't mean it's safe"

stay safe, stay strong and happy
~lauren