deleted scene 0.1

calum is leaving for university

"I wanted to see you before I leave for uni," Calum said, capturing her hand in his as they walked along the river. "It's not that far, if you want to visit during weekends, we can make that happen."

Three years apart would be difficult, and Hayley really hoped they'd be able to see each other, like he said. "Where do you think you'll be in five years?"

"Dunno," he said. "Hopefully this music thing works out. What about you?"

"No idea. I'll probably be at home, eating pizza and watching bad reality TV."

"You're better than that. You're gonna do great things," he said, eyebrows knitting together.

She shook her head. "I failed my exams! I'm stuck here doing retakes while everyone is moving away."

"Are you worried? About the future?"

"Of course. What if you fall in love with someone beautiful and musically gifted at uni."

"You're musically- oh wait," he smirked, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek, and then the other one. "You're beautiful, though."

"Ha," she blushed.

He licked his lips, then ran his teeth over the lower one, just the way he knew she loved. "I love you, Hayley."

Hayley felt herself get weak in the knees. "I love you, too."