Percy/Nico

Author's Note: Rated PG-13 for bad words. Well, one, but still... If you're under 13, and your mind has not been corrupted by Teenageritis, turn back. Now. Also, for the BL fangirls, no, this is not a Percy/Nico chapter, sorry. I was just too lazy to make separate chapters for both of them. 

Also: this is dedicated to everybody who's been with this story through thick and thin- wait, that didn't sound right, who cares. Kudos to you!

Another Note: Just because. No, all jokes aside: I am currently running out of ideas for this fic. PLEASE HELP ME OUT I'M DYING HERE I DON'T WANT TO ABANDON THIS *lame sobs*. Actually, I won't abandon it, I'll probably just write lame filler chapters which is probably even worse and has been what I've been doing for the previous two works. SO SORRY GUYSSSSSSS!!!

.

Percy blinked as the electric lights flickered on and off, shattering into a hundred pieces of glass on the ground, and then resisted the urge to scream.

"What do you want?" he hissed to the non-repentant creature that lingered outside the window, gesturing furiously to the teacher in the front of the room, who was currently having a panic attack. "Can't you see I'm suffering through English I right now? Couldn't you, like, attack me tomorrow or something? When I have more time?"

"We want your blood, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon," the stupid creature- he didn't recognize it, although it oddly resembled some kind of bird-metal hybrid- growled, making a gruesome smile that belonged solely in kiddy nightmares and horror movies. 

Okay. So he was dealing with a monster with identity issues. Great. Absolutely wonderful.

Percy glanced towards the front of the room. The teacher was still screaming her head off. "Okay, look. I'm in the middle of English, which is my worst subject. If you want a fight, I'm available during Break and Seventh Period."

"What about Lunch?" the creature tilted its head, clicking its  bronze beak rapidly.

He was going to ignore that fact that holy shit this creature knows my schedule  and also studiously tried to forget the fact that he spent most of his Lunch free time with Annabeth, hint hint, insert crude joke here.

"Um, no. Break and Seventh Period only, sorry."

"Too bad." The creature bared its beak, showing large metal teeth inside. "Today is the day you will end, Percy Jackson, son of-"

Percy had already cut through the thing before it finished speaking, taking the time to brush the dust of Riptide afterwards. "I told you," he said, frowning. "Break and Seventh Period."

The pile of ashes on the floor didn't answer. The teacher was still screaming.

Just a normal day in the life of Perseus Jackson.

.

If you can guess what kind of monster I randomly gave the power of speech too, you'll get... absolutely nothing! Yay!

Next part is PG-15 now, um, references to eating people and cannibalism? I don't get high schoolers, honestly.

.

(Evil Author POV, I know this is titled Percy but, like, I hijacked this spot so like Lalala)

.

You see, while the Seven had all been kidnapped by Zeus and forced to attend Goode High School, there was another kid who witnessed the event and was sadly forgotten.

His name was Canada, also known as Matthew Will- WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS MY POV GO AWAY.

Ahem...

His name was Nico di Angelo, and he went to the nearby Julian High School.

Julian High School was named after its late founder Jacob Kane (no relation to Sadie and Carter Kane), who was probably born around the Ice Age and died at the tender age of three millennium. How Julian had been derived from Jacob, nobody knew, and nobody cared.

Nico had a pretty sad life. His mother was dead, his full-blooded sister was dead, his father was... dead? Kind of, at least. His love interest already had a girlfriend, and was one hundred percent dedicated to her and vice versa. So his love became dead, also.

All he had was a distant half-sister and a really bad therapist by the name of Jason Grace.

Unfortunately, as mentioned before, his therapist and half-sister attended Goode High. And he himself had somehow landed in Julian, which... was not the best school to go to. Not only did it have a horrible, eye-watering football program, everybody in Julian was either a jock or a cheerleader (everybody knew all the nerds went to Goode).

Except for him.

In Julian, the mentality was like this: if you're a jock, you date a cheerleader. If you're a cheerleader, you date a jock. But if you weren't either of these...

You were a nerd.

"Hey, fag," Jock #34 sneered in the hallway. He was tall and fat, although there was a fake six-pack drawn over his bulging pot-belly. "Can I copy your homework?" The entire hallway burst into loud, raucous laughter.

Nico blinked, and stared upwards with soulless black eyes. Jock #34 resisted the urge to flee, instead gathering what remained of his fake courage.

"You're so small, I probably could eat a shrimp like you in one go." Oooh, the hallway chanted, although nobody understood why Jock #34 was referencing cannibalism. Jock #34 didn't, either- he just thought it sounded cool.

Nico blinked again, and opened his mouth slightly. Now Jock #34 was getting slightly scared. The Italian kid was creepy as hell, never acting like the rest of the worms he had driven off Julian.

He used his last resort. "What, too scared to talk to your elders?" He easily towered over the boy, even if the midget stood on the edges of his toes. "Why don't you act your age?"

Nico stared at him flatly. "I'm eighty-one," he said, before shuffling away, leaving a what-the-hell-did-I-just-watch crowd.

Nobody bothered him after that.

Nico sighed, stared out the window in class, and wondered how Hazel was doing.

.

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSEEEEEEEE