Frank

Frank felt like throwing up after the ride was over. All he saw were blurry images of his friends and something like the goddess Iris's rainbow store before they slammed on the ground. Hard.

"Ouch! That was my leg!" He heard Hazel hiss. Squinting, he saw all his friends tangled up in one big pile, with Jason at the bottom and Annabeth at the top.

"Sorry!" Leo meekly replied;. Annabeth got up, holding her head, and Leo and Percy came up next. Then Hazel and Piper clutched their throats, getting up, looking like they wanted to throw up.

"We're going to experience that every day?" Frank asked, his dizziness abating as he stood up. Jason and Percy groaned, turning faint shades of green.

"Look! That's Goode!" Percy said like an overexcited kid. The school was architectual and impressive, and intimidating too, just like Frank thought of Annabeth.

For some reason, all seven of them had black Jansport backpacks already crammed with school supplies on. Annabeth's was the largest, and Leo's was the smallest. Frank wondered what was inside of Leo's. Matches? Machine oil? His tool belt? Nothing? The latter was probably correct.

As soon as they went into school territory, random students stared at them unflinchingly, gossiping about them.

"Isn't that Percy Jackson? The dorky one with the black hair near the pretty blonde girl-"

"The girls are sooo pretty! I'm going to have a shot at them, especially the blonde and brunette-"

"The brunette's pretty, maybe I'll date her-"

"The blonde is mine. With looks like that, she could be a model-"

"Who is that scrawny kid and that fat baby dude over there? Losers, I tell you-"

"Ooh! The blonde kid with the handsome looks is so mine! I have dibs on him-"

All of a sudden, a gang of boys almost as muscle packed as Frank blocked their way. The tall one, obviously the leader, and his two croonies, walked up.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He asked. Frank saw he had auburn hair, a skinny frame, but he swaggered like a jock, so Frank knew he had a six pack under the shirt.

"That's Alan Brown, captain of the football team. He's a player, and he dates anything with long hair and boobs." Percy said with disgust. Annabeth, Piper and Hazel shrank away.

"Hello, Percy." Alan spat the name out. "And hello there, sexy lady." He cooed at Annabeth. "What beautiful legs you have there."

Annabeth had a flash of danger in her eyes, something Frank was glad to see. If anyone could beat up a jock, it was Annabeth.

"Percy and I are hooked. You should know that." She stared harshly at Alan. "Go find yourself a fake who'll actually pretend to like you."

"Burned!" Percy said, a angry fire burning in his eyes. Suddenly the nearby water fountain erupted  and doused Alan and his so-called friends in water.

"Ahhh! Freak accident with the water fountain!" Alan cried, screaming, while his "loyal" followers ran after him, running in fear.

Frank cracked a smile. What a coward. A freak accident with the water fountain and he runs away. He thought.

Hazel inched closer to him. "I officially hate high school." She whipered in his ear, shooting furtutive glances around the entrance of the school.

"Me too." He answered. "Let's get our schedules from the office." The Seven made their way to the office, walking up to the front desk where a clown-faced secretary was reading a Vogue magazine.